Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a multitude of brothers, half of them older than me and the other half younger. I also have a very large number of male cousins (we're Italian, after all :)).

I have no idea whatsoever what any of them are packing.

Reactions: Antoniooo

tommy01603

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My dad is hung and I have 3 brothers and anecdotally I've heard that we're all hung. One had problems doing different positions with his partner because he was too big, another got comments on his package at football training and my little brother burst the condom the first time he had sex lol. And as for me, make up your own mind. :))
That is one good looking cock there !!

Reactions: multiplecumshooter

EvurHard7

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a multitude of brothers, half of them older than me and the other half younger. I also have a very large number of male cousins (we're Italian, after all :)).

I have no idea whatsoever what any of them are packing.

Could you find out for the rest of us? ;)

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My three brothers are all packing. So are my biological dad and step dad. We went skinny dipping a couple of years ago and saw my step dads huge, uncut cock. He’s got a good bush too. I know my biological dad and brothers don’t shave or trim either.

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
got tons of stories from growing up in a household that was so open about nudity and each others' bodies. def knew my whole life I would be hung just by seeing my dad and older bro

Well let's hear some stories man!

RUS B

Worshipped Member
Media
For Dads who have Sons that are much Bigger than them I’m wondering if you feel embarrassed or proud or what, also on the flip side for Sons who are Bigger than Dad when did you first realize you would be bigger than Dad and did you get cocky about it did it change your relationship or the power dynamics n stuff, so everyone in either of these situations please share, thanx: 0E408533-AB7A-4F02-8AAA-44F430215FCD.jpeg

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For Dads who have Sons that are much Bigger than them I’m wondering if you feel embarrassed or proud or what, also on the flip side for Sons who are Bigger than Dad when did you first realize you would be bigger than Dad and did you get cocky about it did it change your relationship or the power dynamics n stuff, so everyone in either of these situations please share, thanx: View attachment 39368011

It would be interesting if they both had a hard-on, to make a real comparison.

Mount Phalic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It would be interesting if they both had a hard-on, to make a real comparison.
You're right, B_er. It would be great to see them both hard standing side by side. Father and Son showing off their impressive manhoods.

Mount Phalic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

hardandy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For Dads who have Sons that are much Bigger than them I’m wondering if you feel embarrassed or proud or what, also on the flip side for Sons who are Bigger than Dad when did you first realize you would be bigger than Dad and did you get cocky about it did it change your relationship or the power dynamics n stuff, so everyone in either of these situations please share, thanx: View attachment 39368011

Do you know if this photo was taken in Mexico on the Oaxaca coast? A friend of mine went to the nude beach there and told us a story of meeting a man and his son and the son was huge.

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How big is your son when he isn’t hard? And vice versa?

Reactions: Barkinglad70

BigDickHunter1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been living with my dad ever since the pandemic started and sometimes I'll accidentally see his morning wood. It's very, very distracting. Like I said here before, he's huge, so it's basically impossible not to stare. Just from eyeballing it I guess he must be around 8" x 6". I'm close to 7" in lenght and he's definitely longer than me while also being girthier.

Mount Phalic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been living with my dad ever since the pandemic started and sometimes I'll accidentally see his morning wood. It's very, very distracting. Like I said here before, he's huge, so it's basically impossible not to stare. Just from eyeballing it I guess he must be around 8" x 6". I'm close to 7" in lenght and he's definitely longer than me while also being girthier.
You two need a roommate?

Status
Not open for further replies.