Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You walk into the men's underwear store in West Hollywood, feeling a little out of place in this predominantly gay neighborhood. You're there to buy a new Speedo for your college swim team's upcoming meet, but you're starting to feel self-conscious as you take in the store's sleek, masculine decor and the muscular, half-naked mannequins on display.

"Welcome to our store! I'm William, the owner. Can I help you find something today?" A smooth, sultry voice cuts through the air, and you turn to see a man in his mid-thirties sashaying towards you. He's dressed in a tight-fitting shirt and designer jeans, and his long, flowing hair and perfectly groomed beard give him a distinctly feminine air.

"Uh, yeah. I'm looking for a new Speedo," you say, feeling a little flustered.

"Of course, let me help you find the perfect fit," William says, his eyes twinkling with mischief. He leads you over to a display of Speedos, his hand resting lightly on the small of your back. As he helps you try on different styles, you can't help but notice how intimate and hands-on the fitting process is. William seems to be taking an unusual amount of interest in your body, his fingers brushing against your skin as he adjusts the straps and pulls the fabric tight.

"Is this too tight?" he asks, his voice low and seductive. "Or do you like the feeling of being constrained, of having every inch of your body on display?"

You swallow hard, unsure of how to respond. You've never had a salesperson talk to you like this before, and it's making you feel a little uncomfortable. But at the same time, there's something thrilling about it, something that's making your heart race and your cock stir in your pants.

"I, uh, I think it's fine," you stammer, your voice barely above a whisper.

William smiles knowingly, his hand straying lower and lower until he's cupping your ass through the thin fabric of the Speedo. "You know, I could help you find even more pleasure in your swimwear. Would you like that?"

You're about to protest, to tell him that you're not interested, when he pulls out a small joint and lights it up. "Here, have a hit. It'll help you relax and enjoy the experience."

You hesitate for a moment, but then you take the joint and inhale deeply. The smoke fills your lungs, making you feel lightheaded and giddy. Suddenly, William's touch doesn't seem so invasive anymore. Instead, it feels sensual and arousing, and you find yourself leaning into it, wanting more.

"Good boy," William murmurs, his fingers tracing patterns on your skin. "Now, let me give you a sensual massage. It'll help you feel even more connected to your Speedo."

You nod, your thoughts hazy and confused. You don't know what's come over you, but ...u can't bring yourself to care. All you want is for William to keep touching you, to keep making you feel this way.

He leads you over to a plush, velvet couch in the corner of the store and instructs you to lie down. Then, he begins to knead your muscles, his strong hands working their magic on your tired, aching body. You moan with pleasure as he massages your shoulders, your back, and your ass, his fingers lingering on your most sensitive spots.

"You're so tense," he murmurs, his breath hot on your ear. "Let me help you relax even more."

Without warning, he slides a suppository into your anus, and you feel a wave of dizziness wash over you. You try to sit up, to ask what he's doing, but your limbs feel heavy and uncoordinated, and you can't seem to form the words.

"Don't worry, it's just a little chloral hydrate. It'll help you sleep for a few hours. When you wake up, you'll be in a new world, a world where you can be anyone you want to be, do anything you want to do. And trust me, you're going to want to do a lot of things."

West Hollywood's Most Fashionable Fit

Part 2.

As you lie on the couch, your mind foggy from the chloral hydrate, you feel William's hands all over your body. He massages every inch of you, paying special attention to your most sensitive areas. You moan and squirm under his touch, your cock straining against the tight fabric of the Speedo.

"You like that, don't you?" William growls in your ear, his breath hot and heavy. "You want more, don't you?"

You can only nod, your mouth too dry to form words. William chuckles darkly and slides his hand between your legs, cupping your balls and gently squeezing them. You let out a strangled cry, your hips bucking off the couch as he expertly milks your cock through the thin material of the Speedo.

"Your body is so responsive," he murmurs, his fingers dancing along your inner thighs. "I can tell you're enjoying this."

You open your eyes, struggling to focus on William's face as he looms above you. His eyes are filled with lust, and his lips are parted, revealing perfect white teeth. He leans down, pressing his lips to yours in a passionate kiss. You submit to his advances, losing yourself in the sensations of his tongue exploring your mouth.

As the kiss deepens, William's hands continue to roam your body, tweaking your nipples and rubbing your cock through the Speedo. Your heart races, and your breath comes in ragged gasps as you give yourself over to the pleasure he's providing.

Suddenly, William pulls away, leaving you panting and aching for more. He smirks at your desperate expression and reaches for the waistband of your Speedo. With agonizing slowness, he peels it off your body, revealing your hard, throbbing cock.

"Beautiful," he whispers, running his fingers along the length of your shaft. "Absolutely beautiful."

He leans in again, taking the tip of your cock into his mouth. You cry out in pleasure as he begins to suck, his tongue swirling around the head of your dick as his lips slide down your shaft. It feels so good, so incredibly good, that you can barely contain yourself.

William pulls back, a wicked grin on his face as he looks up at you. "Do you like that? Do you want me to keep going?"

"Yes," you gasp, your whole body trembling with desire. "Please, don't stop."

With a low chuckle, William resumes his ministrations, taking more of your cock into his mouth with each passing moment. His fingers dance along your thighs and graze your balls, sending shockwaves of pleasure coursing through your body.

Part 3.

William continues to suck your cock with growing intensity, you feel your orgasm building deep within you. Your hips buck upwards, seeking more friction, more contact, but William tightens his grip on your thighs, holding you in place as he continues his relentless assault on your senses.

"No," you gasp, trying to catch your breath. "I'm going to come."

William releases your cock with a wet pop and grins up at you, his eyes glinting with mischief. "Not yet, my dear boy. We're not done here."

Without warning, he flips you over onto your stomach, your arms splayed out above your head. You can't help but arch your back, presenting your ass to him like the submissive creature you've become under his spell.

"You have a beautiful ass," William purrs, running his hands over your cheeks and squeezing them before letting one finger slide into your hole. "So tight and inviting. I can't wait to explore it further."

He lubricates his fingers with a slippery gel, coating them liberally before inserting first one, then two fingers into your ass. You moan as he stretches you open, your body responding to his touch despite your initial hesitation. The feeling of fullness is intense, and you can't help but push back against his fingers, craving more.

As William works his fingers in and out of your ass, he leans down and begins nibbling on the back of your neck, sending shivers down your spine. His teeth graze your skin, alternating between soft kisses and sharp bites that make you squirm with pleasure.

"You like that, don't you?" he whispers, his warm breath tickling your ear. "You like it when I take control, when I make you feel things you've never felt before."

You can only nod, your mouth too dry to form words. William chuckles darkly and removes his fingers from your ass, leaving you feeling suddenly empty and aching for more.

"Don't worry," he promises, "I'll give you what you want. But first, I have something special for you."

He reaches for a nearby tray and selects a slim, black object. You crane your neck to get a better look, but it's not until he presses it against your puckered hole that you realize what it is: a butt plug, small and smooth with a rounded tip.

"This will help prepare you for what's to come," William explains, generously applying lube to the plug. "It'll stretch you open, make you ready for my cock."

You tremble with anticipation as he positions the plug at your entrance. With a steady hand, he pushes it inside you, the smooth surface gliding effortlessly through your tight

As William presses the butt plug against your puckered hole, you can't help but shudder with anticipation. The smooth surface glides effortlessly through your tight opening, and you gasp as the widest part of the plug slowly stretches you open.

"Breathe," William instructs, his voice calm and soothing. "Relax your muscles and let it in."

You do as he says, taking slow, deep breaths as the plug slides further inside you. It feels strange and unfamiliar, but also oddly pleasurable, as if your body is waking up to new sensations it never knew existed.

When the plug is fully seated inside you, William reaches over to the tray and selects a thin, silver chain. He attaches one end of the chain to the base of the plug, then secures the other end around your waist, leaving the plug dangling tantalizingly between your cheeks.

"There," he says, stepping back to admire his handiwork. "Now you look like the naughty boy I know you are."

You blush, unsure of how to respond. The plug feels heavy and intrusive, pulling at your insides with every move you make. But at the same time, there's something thrilling about it, something that makes you feel dangerously exposed and vulnerable.

William must sense your discomfort, because he comes over and places a reassuring hand on your shoulder. "Don't worry," he whispers in your ear. "I'll take good care of you. Just relax and trust me."

With those words ringing in your ears, you allow yourself to sink into the soft couch, closing your eyes and letting the waves of pleasure wash over you. You can feel the plug moving inside you with each breath you take, reminding you of its presence and heightening your arousal.

Part 4.

"I... I never expected anything like this," you stammer, as William's slick fingers delve deeper into your body.

"That's the beauty of it," he purrs, his lips brushing against your neck. "The unexpected can be so thrilling, don't you think?"

You nod, your mouth too dry to form words. The sensations coursing through your body are unlike anything you've ever experienced before. It's as if all your senses have been heightened, and every touch, every sound, every scent is amplified a hundredfold.

William seems to sense your growing arousal, because he begins to move faster, his fingers slipping in and out of your tight hole with increasing urgency. You moan, your hips bucking involuntarily as he hits just the right spot, sending electric shocks of pleasure through your entire body.

"Yes!" you gasp, your voice hoarse with desire. "Don't stop. Please, don't stop."

Without warning, William withdraws his fingers from your ass and stands up. For a moment, you're confused and disoriented, left aching and unfulfilled. But then you see what he's doing: he's undoing his jeans, revealing a thick, swollen cock that's already dripping with pre-cum.

Your heart skips a beat as he grabs your hair, forcing your face towards his crotch. "Suck it," he commands, his voice harsh and demanding. "Show me how much you want this."

You hesitate for a moment, unsure if you're ready for this. But then you remember the overwhelming pleasure you felt when William was touching you, and you decide that you're willing to do whatever it takes to experience that again.

Tentatively, you wrap your lips around his cock, taking in its salty, musky flavor. William moans with pleasure, his hands tightening their grip on your hair as he thrusts his hips forward, pushing more of his shaft into your mouth.

You open your throat, allowing him to slide in even deeper, until your nose is pressed against the wiry patch of pubic hair at the base of his cock. William groans, his body trembling with pleasure as he fucks your face with increasing fervor.

As you suck him off, you can feel the butt plug still nestled inside you, its steady presence a constant reminder of the naughty, taboo acts you're performing. It's both thrilling and terrifying, knowing that you're in such a vulnerable position, completely at William's mercy.

But there's no turning back now. Your cock is rock hard, leaking pre-cum onto your abs, and you're desperate to see where this strange, erotic encounter will lead.

Reactions: Tphilatl and FinMe