Wet Sex in the College Dorms

Paler

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was my sophomore year at college. I had just turned 19, with sandy blonde hair and a fit, athletic build from daily gym sessions. I was heading back to my dorm after a late-night study session.

Our dorm was quiet, most of my classmates either out partying or asleep. I unlocked the door to my room and found my roommate, Conrad, sitting on his bed with a knowing grin. Conrad was a junior, a broad-shouldered swimmer with dark hair, piercing blue eyes, and a body sculpted from hours of rigorous training.

"Hey, Sev," he said, his voice low and inviting. "How was the library?"

"Same old," I replied, dropping my bag. "You?"

"Just got back from practice. Mind if I join you in the shower? Could use some company."

The suggestion sent a jolt of excitement through me. I had always admired Conrad, stealing glances at his muscular form whenever I could. Now, the prospect of sharing an intimate moment with him was more than I could resist.

"Sure," I said, trying to sound casual despite my quickening pulse. "Let's go."

We headed to the communal showers. Conrad stripped off his clothes without hesitation, revealing his chiseled physique. I followed suit, feeling a mix of nervousness and anticipation as we stepped under the hot spray.

Conrad lathered up his body, his hands gliding over his toned muscles. I couldn’t help but watch, my eyes tracing the lines of his abs and the curve of his biceps. He caught my gaze and smirked.

"Like what you see?" he asked.

"Yeah," I admitted, heat rising in my cheeks.

Conrad stepped closer, his wet skin glistening. "Good," he murmured. "I've wanted this for a long time."

He closed the distance between us, his lips crashing onto mine with a fervor that took my breath away. The kiss was hungry, our tongues exploring each other. My hands roamed over his back, feeling the hard muscles ripple.

Conrad’s hands slid down to my waist, pulling me against him. The feel of his massive cock pressing into my thigh sent shivers down my spine. He broke the kiss, his eyes dark with lust.

"Turn around," he commanded.

I obeyed, bracing myself against the tiled wall as Conrad pressed against my back. His hands spread my cheeks, his fingers probing my entrance.

"Relax," he whispered. "I’ll make you feel so good."

I moaned as Conrad’s fingers worked their magic, stretching me. When he finally replaced them with the head of his cock, the sensation was overwhelming. He pushed in slowly, allowing me to adjust before beginning a steady rhythm.

The sound of our wet bodies together echoed in the empty shower room. Conrad’s hands gripped my hips, his thrusts growing more urgent. The friction against my prostate was exquisite, driving me closer to the edge with each powerful movement.

I reached down, stroking myself in time with Conrad’s thrusts. The dual sensations built to a crescendo, my body trembling. With a final, powerful thrust, Conrad sent me over the edge, my climax hitting me hard. I cried out, my release spurting onto the tile as Conrad followed suit, filling me with his warmth.

We stood there for a moment, our bodies still intertwined as we caught our breath. The water continued to pour over us, washing away the evidence of our passion. Conrad pressed a soft kiss to the back of my neck before pulling out, helping me clean up.

We dried off in silence. As we dressed and headed back to our room, Conrad slung an arm around my shoulders, a satisfied smile on his lips.

"Let’s do this again sometime," he said.

I nodded, a grin spreading across my face. "Definitely."

Attachments