• Total voters

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I decided to give cockrings and ball stretchers a try, I shopped around... A LOT!

Both online and at adult toy stores, the company that impressed me the most in terms of variety, materials and affordability was Oxballs.com

Great selection of rings and stretchers made of silicone or TPR, (thermoplastic rubber)... As well as metal.

A/B

Reactions: allmanbud

Bad Dragon makes fucking amazing dildos. They also have wearable cock sheaths and masturbators, though I've never experimented with those. Platinum quality silicone, most allow you to pick your firmness, have a suction cup option, and many allow for a "cum tube" with a medical syringe so you can spot apply lube and/or play with ejaculation fantasies. They sell "cum" lube as well. Oh, and most of their toys have size options, some have XL for the real size queens/kings. You have some really fucking cool color customization options, too. I have a Slytherin green dildo from them with metallic silver speckles in it, for example (I see all y'all judging me :p )

For beautiful glass butt plugs, Crystal Delights makes amazing stuff. I love my butt bling from them. The glass is wonderful for temperature play and smooth entry with even a small amount of lube. They have some pretty creative options too, like plugs with tails and what not.

Gadamsen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Everyone!

I'm doing a little research to see what are the most popular sex toys of LPSG Users and which ones you like best. Any and all feedback would be very much appreciated! Thank you!!!

1. If you had one sex toy you could recommend let me know which it would be (asking for a friend ;))

2. If there is a sex toy company or type of toy you think LPSG should partner with let me know. Currently exploring some options.
I love having my prostate stimulated as my dick is being aroused....
So I love a vibrator or a vibrating P Stim toy along with my fleshjack.
Ive never had such strong and physically demanding orgasms as Ive had with these toys used in tandem
Ive had to hold onto my bed in order to catch my breath when using these!
And honestly, when I discovered my prostate, it was game over!!! Even when Im topping, I love when a guy slides a finger or two into my ass to tease my prostate....now THATS an amazing orgasm waiting to happen.

I also cum quite a bit more with prostate stimulation.

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Amazing. This is phenomenal feedback. Thank you.

I have a bit of a silly question. I've never used a pump and have no idea what the benefits are. What benefits do you get from a pump?
OMG!!! Where to start?
1) The thought of possible penis enlargement is incentive for almost every man to fantasize about while he's enjoying it.
2) If you like someone to suck* your cock...
3) You can actually see your cock grow after an hour (more or less.) Filling the tube is not only wonderful visually, the feeling is SO INTENSE that there really isn't much to compare it to. Just don't overdo it (don't under-do it, either - lol.)
4) It's how I began edging. (You'll see.)

*This is cocksucking on steroids and more! (about 3,000 times more!)

Getting the right seal is important and finding those fat silicone seals is getting harder and harder.

Reactions: LPSG Support

Amazing. This is phenomenal feedback. Thank you.

I have a bit of a silly question. I've never used a pump and have no idea what the benefits are. What benefits do you get from a pump?
Just one gay guys opinion, but from a few observations, I hate how some cocks and balls get deformed from pumping. To me, size isn’t as important as the aesthetics of a good looking penis. Again, just my opinion.

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just one gay guys opinion, but from a few observations, I hate how some cocks and balls get deformed from pumping. To me, size isn’t as important as the aesthetics of a good looking penis. Again, just my opinion.
Well, my penis is pretty ugly to begin with so it's all about size for me - lol

D

deleted831331

Hi Everyone!

I'm doing a little research to see what are the most popular sex toys of LPSG Users and which ones you like best. Any and all feedback would be very much appreciated! Thank you!!!

1. If you had one sex toy you could recommend let me know which it would be (asking for a friend ;))

2. If there is a sex toy company or type of toy you think LPSG should partner with let me know. Currently exploring some options.
I absolutely love my sona cruise! The battery lasts forever and it works fast :)

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
other

shop .... since 6/8 months ago
well
since you took over
surely you havent benn here longer
- smile

pps
highly reccomended

If you had one sex toy you could recommend let me know which it would be (asking for a friend ;))