What are your fetishes?

LQC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like hairy chests and stomachs, and in general body hair on men. Bulges in white brief underwear. I don’t know, are those fetishes? Are certain types of fantasies fetishes?

I will say that the penis is fetish object for me, for sure. I didn’t recognize this until a guy I had been conversing with pointed it out to me. He said that he didn’t fetishize any body parts, but that I fetishized the penis, and he was right. You might think, “but of course, you are a homosexual male” but no, it’s more than that. My fantasies have a very specific focus on two things: the male penis and balls (and calling it the “male penis” is redundant, I know, but that’s part of the fetish), and male sexual excitement, lust, and arousal. My thoughts about these things are very detailed, and they are very thought out, and my all of my sexual fantasies, wants, desires and fascinations revolve around these two foundations.

yymmuser

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Seeing another guys underwearing, sniffing them if they aren't to dirty like just a days wear or something, edging/cock rings. some public stuff is cool, smoking weed and hanging out in my underwear either outside or in my garage or something.

Reactions: aceman_23603

Amaethon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like big assess with a hairy anus, foreskin, large, low hanging testicles, big thighs, being choked (for the intense pleasure it gives an orgasm, not any kind of bdsm), among a few other things.

A particular thing I love, though, is when a man bends his knee all the way and it does the thing where it looks all big.

Physically, face is the utmost important for me.

Jsv937

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just a few I can name...
Cuckold
Dad son
Forced/humiliation
Cbt
Underwear
Straight guy on gay guy/ gay tries sex with female
Multiple loads in one guy
Spy cams
Message me if there's one you're into too or one you can't mention in a post. No judgment here...