What are your gym showers like?

ZuhayrKhan27

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I swim at my local University in Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada. It's a really big locker room with 3 communal showers rooms with 6 shower heads in each room (2 rows of 3 shower heads facing each other). There is no cubicle at all, so if you want to shower you need to use the communal showers. Not everybody showers there, but you can see a mix of young and older guys use them all through the day. Because of Covid19, they just blocked the middle shower in each row/room (yellow tape) but you can still use the 4 shower heads left.

View attachment 18981981
Nice

Reactions: Monqui1 and mikerik

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gyms and pools in UK have just reopened.

My local is operating on the basis of a single shower in use to maintain social distancing, and it is unisex, so shower in swim costume. There is a one way system for the pool and the exit route has no shower. There is no shower for the gym in or out.

It’s awful.

D

deleted10509841

I often get asked about people looking at my dick in showers or changing rooms but my local gym has individual cubicles with showers and doors.

casper72

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My gym just reopened the showers, and I got my first look at a well turned out mature man drying off after showering. Got me a bit chubbed up for sure. Might have to consider taking a towel and staying a bit longer than I have.
These are individual stalls with curtains, but the pleasure is in watching the trips to and from.

Dcory518

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A few years ago I was staying at a hotel in Scotland that had a gym attached to it that guests could use. Was a really nice gym.

The shower doors were floor to ceiling frosted glass cubical style. The glass made it so you could tell that someone was in there, you could see the silhouette of a person but not much else.

Once inside one, the walls were also frosted glass and the partitions went up as far as my neck, so you could easily make eye contact with the guy showering next to you. With the glass though, the closer you got to it, the easier it was to see through. So if you were up close to it with your cock or your ass it would be very visible to the other person.

Honestly it was set up perfect for cruising and showing off. Unfortunately I didn’t get the chance to try it out, I did see a couple nice cocks drying off though.

dopeboyfresh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My current gym is so lame. All shower stalls with doors and curtains. No one is naked in the locker areas.

When I was younger I used to go to a gym that had a very crowded locker room. Most guys were completely naked and would walk around all over, including me. Open showers, about 10-12 of them. Big round hot tub in the middle. Loved just being naked and free letting my cock hang. Got lots of looks. One time I was in the open shower and there was another guy adjacent to me, with a full erection just staring at my cock. It weirded me out and I noped out of there.