What are your gym showers like?

cocklocked

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gyms and pools in UK have just reopened.

My local is operating on the basis of a single shower in use to maintain social distancing, and it is unisex, so shower in swim costume. There is a one way system for the pool and the exit route has no shower. There is no shower for the gym in or out.

It’s awful.

I feel your pain mate. My gym locker room is still closed: I've not started back yet since they re-opened, as I wanted to concentrate on running off my lockdown weight gains first - but when I do I'll be back to having to run there, work out, run home again, get cleaned up back at the flat. Like you say, awful.

Reactions: jahan

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I go to two gyms on a regular basis. The first one has frosted glass partitions separating the stalls and they stalls are closed with clear plastic shower curtains. You can see the silhouette of your neighbors through the frosted glass so there really isn't much privacy or opportunity for discreet naughty action because people will see you. My other gym offers more privacy as the stalls are separated with thick stone walls and are able to be closed with frosted glass doors. The showers at this gym are more spacious and there is more opportunity for discreet encounters in the showers.

getitroked

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I live in Birmingham, Alabama and I go to two gyms. One has stalled showers with doors, a sauna, and a steam room. They suggest that you use towels to cover yourself in the sauna, steam room, and locker room areas. Most people adhere to the rules. The other gym I go to is generally open. Open locker room, open showers, open whirlpool, open sauna, open steam room. People routinely move around the locker room completely nude and only use towels to sit down or to dry off. I've often been in the open showers with multiple guys showering. I kind of believe they show off and size each other up.

jf22

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just joined a gym and as soon as I heard they "remodeled" the locker room, I knew what was up. The shower area isn't humongous but I could tell it used to be communal. Now they have stalls, with these gross ass curtains attached. It's not a super crowded gym anyway but the few times I do shower there, no one really closes the curtains which I guess is fine. Also they stated no nudity in the sauna area, so I'm wondering which member ruined it for everyone.

Bootyful

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just wondering what other gym showers are like. I go to the fitness first in Richmond, Melbourne, Australia. The showers are in cubicles with doors. There are 2 rows with doors facing each other. I leave mine open a jar just in case a big dick wants to show off for me, or if someone wants to check out myself.

I have had a bit off a play with myself in front of the guy opposite a couple of times. I've only seen the 1 huge penis, he wasn't playing though just drying with his door wide open, he just wanted to show off his big slong.

Ive been going for a couple of months on average about 4 times per week, I get to see guys who are happy to shower with the door open about a third of the time. I give it every opportunity to happen, leave the door wide open, and shower for up to 25 minutes waiting for someone to use the cubical opposite.

Maybe I have to learn a sign or code to use in the steam room or in the weights room that's says right I'm off to shower with the door open, anyone want to join.
Fitness First on Flinders is better for that.

The showers are cubicles but they are all frosted glass, so you can see what everyone is upto, even if its not clear who exactly it is. Most times I've been there the guy either side of me has jerked off, some make a show of it, some press their ass against the glass, and there has been so much hooking up in the showers they had to get security guards to patrol it occasionally haha.

Reactions: dummythicc

subarselad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
partitioned showers with curtains, the curtains probably create a more conservative environment but the hot fuckers in my gym who know they look good still walk around naked.

My current one has cubicles, which is very frustrating. Fortunately, neither I nor any of the other men who use them (rather than the driving home sweaty brigade) are towel dancers, so at least there are some nice, honest naked male bodies on display in the locker room.

D

deleted14389051

Mine has 2 rows of cubicles opposite each other with a nice view from the sauna at the end. I normally leave the cubicle door open and nobody cares. New one I've just joined has 2 rows of cubicles but only one side has doors, which is better. Not much view from the sauna in that one but guys go naked in there which is great ;):p

D

deleted1068413

fit guys who want to swap gym stories/pics snap me kthengym
who has a gym with a communal shower?

cutieeight87654321

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I live in Birmingham, Alabama and I go to two gyms. One has stalled showers with doors, a sauna, and a steam room. They suggest that you use towels to cover yourself in the sauna, steam room, and locker room areas. Most people adhere to the rules. The other gym I go to is generally open. Open locker room, open showers, open whirlpool, open sauna, open steam room. People routinely move around the locker room completely nude and only use towels to sit down or to dry off. I've often been in the open showers with multiple guys showering. I kind of believe they show off and size each other up.
What gyms?

hardonistic

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
as much as I miss communal showers I also feel like its the crowd and environment that makes or breaks a gym shower to me I think.

When I was on the swim team our showers were two rows of cubicles with doors facing each other and a big wooden bench in between both rows. But all of us would just go into the cubicles, get wet, then come out and stand around the bench as a team and chat as we soaped up and shampooed before going back into wash off

nowadays everyone is so prudish its not like I wanna peep at you but its so annoying having to do a towel dance everywhere