What do you american women think of donald trump?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ya know, I was thinking about this earlier today and it occurred to me...if someone had told me after Trump got elected in 2016 that in his last year :emoji_fingers_crossed:we would see...

A pandemic

Massive tax cuts for corporations & the wealthy

Bailouts for big businesses

Record unemployment

Nepotism on an unprecedented scale

An impeachment

A war on the media

Nationwide protests

and

A lockdown of the White House

...I would have been genuinely shocked to hear about the pandemic.

7506153.gif

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya know, I was thinking about this earlier today and it occurred to me...if someone had told me after Trump got elected in 2016 that in his last year :emoji_fingers_crossed:we would see...

A pandemic

Massive tax cuts for corporations & the wealthy

Bailouts for big businesses

Record unemployment

Nepotism on an unprecedented scale

An impeachment

A war on the media

Nationwide protests

and

A lockdown of the White House

...I would have been genuinely shocked to hear about the pandemic.
Post of the day!!!

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Why just American women? I imagine everyone in the world knows who he is!

ok, I’ll play...how the fuck did you guys do Brexit, see Trump and STILL get Boris?

I knew we’d have Trump when I listed to post election Brexit coverage (NPR) and people were saying they voted for it on a lark, never thinking it would pass.

I felt cold, skin to bone, and said, aloud, holy f***... we are going to get Trump.
Reality is they are symptoms, like gonorrhea dripping from a dick.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ok, I’ll play...how the fuck did you guys do Brexit, see Trump and STILL get Boris?

I knew we’d have Trump when I listed to post election Brexit coverage (NPR) and people were saying they voted for it on a lark, never thinking it would pass.

I felt cold, skin to bone, and said, aloud, holy f***... we are going to get Trump.
Reality is they are symptoms, like gonorrhea dripping from a dick.

Out of the two candidates that had any chance of being elected Boris was by far the better leader, I don't get too involved with politics if I don't need to but Corbyn and his proposed government was an absolute joke and made a total mess of their party.
Imo Boris might come across as a complete cockwomble but most of that is a reuse and an act, he's actually a very well educated man if maybe lacking a little common sense.
I was gutted that his predecessor Teresa May made such a hash of things, but she did and altho clinged on by tooth and nail knew she had to go. The election of Boris as her replacement is done by the party they represent not the people but again Boris was the best option out of the other candidates for the conservatives, the labour party now also have elected a new leader and come the next general election maybe they'll be a viable option again. X

AnonymousWifeUK

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe brexit was our trump. The ‘fight back’ as such, sick of the machine and being told what to do. Idiotic if you ask me but enough voted for it. I do believe a second referendum would have changed the outcome.

Boris is there by default really. The last election was imo about those who wanted brexit still and those who didn’t like Corbyn. Add media input and you get the outcome we got.

The UK is historically a conservative country and I see people get older and move to voting tory. The ‘I’m alright jack ‘ and those who feel they have been wronged in some way make up a good portion of voters

sorry bit of a rambling post but that’s my 2 cents

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Out of the two candidates that had any chance of being elected Boris was by far the better leader, I don't get too involved with politics if I don't need to but Corbyn and his proposed government was an absolute joke and made a total mess of their party.
Imo Boris might come across as a complete cockwomble but most of that is a reuse and an act, he's actually a very well educated man if maybe lacking a little common sense.
I was gutted that his predecessor Teresa May made such a hash of things, but she did and altho clinged on by tooth and nail knew she had to go. The election of Boris as her replacement is done by the party they represent not the people but again Boris was the best option out of the other candidates for the conservatives, the labour party now also have elected a new leader and come the next general election maybe they'll be a viable option again. X
People knew Trump from The Apprentice and BoJo from HIGNFY. At least, BoJo had humour when he hosted it.

News Corp is 3 for 3 right now. Australia, UK and US. That's apparently enough to get elected.