What do you dom daddies/grandpas think about babyfaced wimp boys?

sam_alna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi. I'm Sam and I'm a babyfaced submissive bottom gay 30yo wimp from Canada. Since I'm such a wimp, it's always easy for the aggressive dom top mature (45 and older) daddies and grandpas to overpower me and abuse me for their own pervy pleasure and I love it.

I'm into being: fucked hard anal up my tight ass, face fucked, tied up, humiliated, pushed, ordered, pissed on, cummed in and on, group fucked, videotaped/photographed, lent out, and more.

I've uploaded naked and barefoot pics of myself in my profile here and also pics of me sucking a 57yo cock.

What do you aggressive dom daddies/grandpas think about babyfaced sub wimp boys like me?

Your sub wimp boy,
:smile: Sam :cool:

sam_alna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing wrong with the age difference.... but not really into self-deprecation; kinda ruins it for me. Like a bit of confidence, even if you are submissive bottom.

Know your assets and enjoy using them. :wink:

Thanks for posting such a positive and open-minded reply. This site needs more members like you. By the way, what does "self-deprecation" mean in this context? Cheers!

sam_alna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not saying you can't enjoy it I am just wondering why someone wouldn't want to be treated like a person, people don't even treat animals that bad.

They (the aggressive dom tops) do indeed treat me like a person, a sub wimpy person. It's a big turn on for them, and for me, that they're easily able to overpower/abuse me. I guess it's sorta like BDSM/sadomasochism :spank: :slap: :buttkick: :eek:wned:

Attachments