What do you feel if someone jerks off while looking at your pic?

JBmike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never really thought about this but it would be a bit of a confidence boost. I've been told I'm attractive but I just don't see myself that way (we're our own worst critic), but a lot of people have horned over me and in my head I'm thinking, "REALLY?!?!? ME OF ALL PEOPLE?!?!?!", but I also know people who are incredibly attractive who don't think much of themselves either. I understand exactly how they feel, but at the same time I can't believe someone that good-looking wouldn't realize how good looking they are.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a straight male the thought of a woman pleasuring herself to my photos would be an enormous turn on even though I know given the way females are wired, even on a website such as this (maybe even especially here), there is no way in hell it would happen.

Therefore I realize the reality that anything I have posted here is being viewed 99% of the time by other males, which may or may not include being used for wank material. However there is also the reality that I could care less and more power to them as I can't control (nor would I), what gender or orientation views them. Even though the one using them may not be my cup of tea, I admit I'd still feel somewhat flattered that in a sea of wang, mine somehow stood out, especially given I've never considered it anything special. As long as there is the understanding that by admitting such to me is not going to change my current preferences, then have at it.

Now of course if one is jerking off to the pictures of my wife, we are back into arousal territory and such admissions are always welcome.

Reactions: deleted5199391
D

deleted814719

My interpretation is that the person enjoys very average cocks of which I am a proud owner.

T

T_Lurch

It's about as likely as a leprechaun in assless chaps riding a unicorn through my living room.

Not happening.

T

T_Lurch

Maybe it's already happened here by a poster who was checking your pics.
Perhaps, but doubtful.

Who's gonna check out Oscar Mayer in the discount bin when there's plenty of top round, filet mignon, and Angus all around?

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Perhaps, but doubtful.

Who's gonna check out Oscar Mayer in the discount bin when there's plenty of top round, filet mignon, and Angus all around?
Because that Oscar Meyer looks more like a plumped up ballpark Frank attached to a nice body!

Reactions: T_Lurch

jimson71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had some (female) ex's that have and I'm sure I've had some gay guys that have. Either way it's flattering and it's not like it exactly concerns or involves me. If I'm putting pictures out I can hardly be upset about how people choose to enjoy them.