What do you feel if someone jerks off while looking at your pic?

D

deleted5199391

Depends. It goes from whatever to hot, by who is doing that ;)

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Perhaps, but doubtful.

Who's gonna check out Oscar Mayer in the discount bin when there's plenty of top round, filet mignon, and Angus all around?

You know, I’ve had messages and comments from a lot of guys on here who have pleasured themselves to my pictures. I’m not in great shape, don’t even trim my bush, and have a rather small penis. But you just never know what’s going to float someone’s boat, not everyone’s ideal is washboard abs 21 year old 8 incher!

T

T_Lurch

You know, I’ve had messages and comments from a lot of guys on here who have pleasured themselves to my pictures. I’m not in great shape, don’t even trim my bush, and have a rather small penis. But you just never know what’s going to float someone’s boat, not everyone’s ideal is washboard abs 21 year old 8 incher!
I've had a a handful of compliments which were nice, but my page has had over 300 visitors, all of which clicked on my profile (probably by mistake) and then left when they saw that I wasn't a hot, well hung stud.

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your comment made me want to look up your profile. You got a nice cock. I like it. Lol

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just got a msg recently from someone here who told me he had wanked looking at my pics. I was very flattered.

So yeah, I am 100% in favor of it. If you do wank to my pics or vids, I had be happy to know lol.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had a a handful of compliments which were nice, but my page has had over 300 visitors, all of which clicked on my profile (probably by mistake) and then left when they saw that I wasn't a hot, well hung stud.
I tried to start a conversation with you but your settings will not allow it. Why are you so self deprecating? Your pics look good and you have a great sized cock.

D

deleted5700751

it's a compliment but i wouldnt want tributes. any person would have to realize that at least at some point a member of either sex has masturbated over them.

Reactions: Gj816