What do you feel if someone jerks off while looking at your pic?

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So.. i wonder what you guys (gays too) what do u feel if someone masturbating to your pic? do u take it as "eww gross" or u take it as a compliment..

Let me know!
Can be a mix of feelings at times...

1st... compliment 200%... that not only did they find whatever pic of me, be it an IRL pic of me personally, or an "anonymous" pic of my cock say on here, to not only be attractive enough to give me a compliment such as "Handsome... hott" etc... but for it to be so attractive to them that they're jacking it or rubbing themselves to it AND feeling so attracted that they even take that next level step and told me they were blowing their load looking at me.... 200% compliment everytime

2nd.... obviously they wanna fuck me / get fucked by me... so now I'm semi put in an awkward position of having to decide what I see, judge, feel in reciprocal...
Like if I find them sexy enough to return that compliment / flirt back.
Or...
If they're not really my type or attractive to me do I just be thankful and nice but do my best not lead them on or anything.
Usually a quick decision, but for someone like me who tries to be nice to everyone as best I can, it can be awkward if I don't also find them to be jack off worthy haha.

So... always flattering and hott to know... and always good if I can return the compliment. But at times can be awkward if it comes from someone I don't feel the same way back about.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let me say that i already have done, while i was looking into your gallery! @Kiwibig :p
Yes, is a great compliment!
Me to, great wank, love the pix and really got naked and turned on with a little bit of fantasising over what I'd do with your body and cock till I shot a load over my belly. Dam dude, you;re fucking hot

D

deleted39601

So.. i wonder what you guys (gays too) what do u feel if someone masturbating to your pic? do u take it as "eww gross" or u take it as a compliment..

Let me know!
WHY do you think i post pictures here? Cuz, umm, yes please jerk off to them all you want. So yes, i thinks its acceptable. It really turns me on knowing someone could get off, just looking at a picture of me, I think what their reactions would be like to hold or feel me inside, IRL.

cheers!