Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recently I receive a present form my boyfriend a pair of cock rings that for a long time I wanted to purchase but never had the courage to buy.View media item 2689451From that moment I wear them 24/7 l, what do you think about them? please post pics. [album=medium]182872[/album]
Also I want to buy a jock strap and I am not shore abowt what tipe will help me better, I want to show of a bulge through my pants, what is your opinion? Please pics.View media item 2689421What do you think about PApierce, do you have pics with you wearing one glans ring or PA? View media item 2689101And my last question what do you think about going comando?

I think if you have a big enough cock, cockrings can look cool. If your ass is shapely, jockstraps frame your asset nicely. (fucking a guy in a jockstrap is kinda cool sometimes). As far as going commando - I never wear underwear, and haven't since college. I like feeling free, and as long as you blot after you pee, and wash well, there's no reason to bind yourself up in underwear.

Recently I receive a present form my boyfriend a pair of cock rings that for a long time I wanted to purchase but never had the courage to buy.View media item 2689451From that moment I wear them 24/7 l, what do you think about them? please post pics. [album=medium]182872[/album]
Also I want to buy a jock strap and I am not shore abowt what tipe will help me better, I want to show of a bulge through my pants, what is your opinion? Please pics.View media item 2689421What do you think about PApierce, do you have pics with you wearing one glans ring or PA? View media item 2689101And my last question what do you think about going comando?

I do not understand how that cockring works. It already looks tight while your penis is flacid?

I got nothing against this stuff but I would chicken out at the thought of having a metal ring around my junk, that is impossible to remove if I m in discomfort... The only «alternative» to a cock ring that I have ever used, if one can call it that, is just a tight bluejeans buttonfly... I could easily undo the buttons any time... What a pervert.... Any other «extreme chickens» out there? ....

Related to my question, that is me in my first jockstrap15689713630748512021776372452258.jpg
15689715128214530167279604496536.jpg

Please post here your story about getting eatch of this items in the first place.
For me all this things (cockrings, jockstrap) are on my wish list for a long time and because I live in Eastern Europe they AR not common items for a man, nevertheless for a gay man.

Reactions: Rustyridge