Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry but Blaire White is absolutely gorgeous. I guess that's why so many hate on her. And what's wrong with her calling out people on their BS? I love it.

Coz she's the trans equivalent of black people who love Donald Trump, and have white friends that are against BLM and say the N word regularly.

dontevenworryaboutit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Blaire White - annoying asshole pick me trans person who will throw any other trans person under the bus, just to get approval from weirdo right wing transphobes.

Kat Blaque - don't watch her much but I have enjoyed some of her videos quite a bit. I think she made one on cancel culture a few years back which was cool. Fun little fact - before she blew up on youtube, she reached out to me personally on my youtube. It was funny when I stumbled upon her years later and saw she had gained this big following.

Reactions: NiceAnonGuy

cuckboy

Expert Member
Media
Sorry but Blaire White is absolutely gorgeous. I guess that's why so many hate on her. And what's wrong with her calling out people on their BS? I love it.

Reactions: Carpegye

Ferocity

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
Blair White is a fraud, she's coming across as more moderate and likeable to save face after being repeatedly exposed on lies and manipulation. Here is a classic:

I think Kat Blaque had a burn out and changed the model, she's the first of the trans youtubers so she has tons of stuff.
Contrapoint's still my favourite though she posts very seldomly after 'cancelling', I'm not a Patron so it could be that she posts to patrons only.
I'm on Riley Grace Roshong's dischord and anytime I need to back up an argument the sources are there so that's handy.