What do you women look for?

I'll double down on confidence. Personality is also a major factor for me: I look for similar political and cultural views, as well as similar interests. Couldn't really get along well with a guy I think if he thought everything I did was some kind of forwarded teen angst. Fitness is also pretty important to me (I mean not like 6-packs or anything, but don't be freakin' fat. If you can't see your flaccid penis, more than likely I find you ugly). I also quite like a handsome face. Some dudes have amazing bodies and then I see above the neckline and immediately lose interest. But everyone's different.

Reactions: lapdog2001
Does he ring the phone in my soul as much as the one in my clit?

Passion, action, curiosity, intelligence, compassion, eats vegetarian when I'm around, honors my spiritual path, and shares some of it, appreciates some of the music I do, isn't a big watcher of screens (television, computers),honors his physical body by caring for it (but doesn't live at the gym), has goals, has dreams, goes after them.

Reactions: AlteredEgo
I'm watching, always watching. I'll watch how you laugh with your friends. I'll watch to see how you treat the wait staff. I'll see how you talk to the janitor, the boss, the coworker. There really shouldn't be that much of a difference in the tone of conversation, just the content.

I'll watch how you dress, not just when going out, but when you get the mail, go to market, go to work.

I'm watching to see how clean your nails are. Mud on your shoes means you're a worker. The same mud tomorrow means you're lazy even if you plan to get them muddy again.

How much thought do you put into your everyday stuff that no one thinks we see? That watchband looks like it's seen better days. Your eyeglass frames might be a bit too small and they're making your sideburns pooch out. Please trim your ears. Your collar buttons should be buttoned. If you don't like to, then don't wear that kind of shirt.

Yes, I pay attention to detail.

Nice color choices! Nice shirt pattern. Nice smile! Nice carriage, and yes, nice butt. I watch.

Ambidextrous (can write with either hand), prehensile feet, smells wonderful, loves his mum.

Ambidextrous (can write with either hand), prehensile feet, smells wonderful, loves his mum.

I have seen my husband pick up his razor from the shower floor with his feet. What a man!

I have seen my husband pick up his razor from the shower floor with his feet. What a man!
Actually, changed my mind. I'd rather go kayaking. I seem to have completely gone off ambidextrous Neanderthals with prehensile feet this week : / No matter how good they smell.

Reactions: Bonfire