What Does Average Really Look Like?

Jjdov27_2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
View media item 851185
Always thought that I was less than......Here & other sites made merealize that I was really toward upper end of average......A thin floppy short flacid cock will do that to you.

I agree with this.

I’m slightly below average in length and and slightly above average in girth. So I “average” to average.

I’ve never had a complaint from a lover. In a way, me feeling less endowed became a big part of my sexual technique—although I’ve never discussed size with a partner and never hinted that I had any size anxiety. But how it DID impact me was making me super focused on foreplay.

Most of the time I make sure any woman orgasms at least once before penetration. Sometimes I tease a lot more and won’t let her take my clothes off until she’d orgasmed from my fingers. Back rubs. Teases where you slowly touch all parts of her body other than between her legs—all the whole inching closer and closer.

Often she’s been so turned on that she begs for my dick—not usually verbally, although that does happen. But by overcoming my resistance and pulling on my jeans like she’s desperate to feel my cock.

there is no greater feeling for me as a man than to have a woman that you know is not crazy about giving blowjobs basically push her head to your hard tool and suck like her life depended on it. All because you got her so turned on and she wants it inside her so bad.

and one of the main reasons I’ve always felt under-endowed is that my softie is pretty small. Anything above 3” is a semi. And most of the time it doesn’t hang down but sort of lays over my big balls. Doesn’t flop or look like it has its own weight

A second factor that always made me feel under endowed was that my length has steadily been below the reported average. When I first read health books, average was said to be 6.25. In schoolyard talk, 6.5 was considered the lowest “respectable” size. By the end of college, 6 was said to be average. And now many go with 5.5.

either way, in all of my young adult life, my length was considered decidedly below average. And because I’m girthy, it always looks short and stubby on my male body. Especially when I completely filled out into adult form around 30

Well, sorry for the long post. But that’s my take on average size, how an average guy thinks about it, and how it affected him. I’m both a confident masculine lover who know size doesn’t matter when you know how to please a woman. And a guy who knows I’m gonna be in the bottom quarter in therms of masculine hang and pride in the locker room.

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG! What is wrong with you people?

7+ inches is not "fairly average". In fact, it's nearly 30% longer than average.

I did provide this disclaimer: "Measurement is bone pressed. Many here dont consider that a "legitimate" measurement. Im only around 6" non bone pressed."

A 6" or so visible cock is not going turn any heads.
2957421-1577345736-3e24e0344223cb67b93c6592a87df7c7.jpg
3563331-1583841608-2b6aab2c3829f453edb2fda322ce54e0.jpg

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media