What does it feel like to be fucked by a cock?

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If the guy knows what he's doing, getting fucked feels great. As odd as this may read, I prefer getting fucked by my gf with her strapon more than I do a guy. I prefer a cock or dildo in the 6" to 8" range when getting fucked.

So it has more to do w/ the size of the dick fucking you?

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
But does it only feel that way depending on the size of the dick? I mean if the dick is bigger does it feel that way more and if the dick is smaller is there a different feeling you get?
I guess it's the same feeling, just a different intensity.

Reactions: P.J.9 and bi2

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Not really. Being fucked in the ass is more than an object stuck up your bum. Its being on all fours with your back arched and someone grabbing you by the hips or the hair and grinding their cock into you, or slamming it into you... often the only sound you can make being a grunt.

A woman wearing a strap on feels much the same, once she gets the hang of thrusting.

But does it only feel that way depending on the size of the dick? I mean if the dick is bigger does it feel that way more and if the dick is smaller is there a different feeling you get?

So it has more to do w/ the size of the dick fucking you?

I guess it's the same feeling, just a different intensity.

For me in my limited experience, though I have not been with a man with a large dick, Ive found just the act itself turns me on and makes me feel so horny. Its an amaxzing feeling to be used by man so that he can orgasm and cum inside you. When he is inside me I feel so desired, hot and so sexually turned on, its an intoxicating addictive feeling that I crave for the most in MM sex. I enjoy being "over powered", controlled and used purely for his pleasure.

It is a very beautiful humbling experience.

Personally I have found myself to be a better lover with women as a result, as I tend to implement certain aspects that a Top treats me with them.

For me its a win-win situation.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me in my limited experience, though I have not been with a man with a large dick, Ive found just the act itself turns me on and makes me feel so horny. Its an amaxzing feeling to be used by man so that he can orgasm and cum inside you. When he is inside me I feel so desired, hot and so sexually turned on, its an intoxicating addictive feeling that I crave for the most in MM sex. I enjoy being "over powered", controlled and used purely for his pleasure.

It is a very beautiful humbling experience.

Personally I have found myself to be a better lover with women as a result, as I tend to implement certain aspects that a Top treats me with them.

For me its a win-win situation.
well said. I'm a big, masculine guy, but it just feels so good to let go of all your inhibitions and reservations........and let another man take you anally.......lying on your back or on your knees.....spreading your legs and your ass cheeks....wanting desperately to feel his cock open up your ass and slide deep inside......feeling this warm glow of pleasure flowing through your body.....not touching your own cock....but your cock getting very very hard and leaking....mentally, emotionally, and physically......just so damn good....

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i can relate...
Awesome video.....watching and listening to these bottom's cum hands free.....just overwhelming pleasure flowing through their bodies.......so strong...so powerful......just a beautiful thing.......truly addicting....at least for me......I love to cum this way...not touching my own dick at all....all pleasure flowing from deep inside my ass.......

Marse

Superior Member
Media
Awesome video.....watching and listening to these bottom's cum hands free.....just overwhelming pleasure flowing through their bodies.......so strong...so powerful......just a beautiful thing.......truly addicting....at least for me......I love to cum this way...not touching my own dick at all....all pleasure flowing from deep inside my ass.......
that is one big reason why I love bottoming, and yea it is addictive, the craving is always there

kcdave

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
that is one big reason why I love bottoming, and yea it is addictive, the craving is always there
So after being taken the first time. Do you easily develop the craving for the next time? It seems like it would be a lot of fun just to be a passive participant.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i can relate...
Crazy hot videos like this demonstrate just how intensely pleasurable anal fucking can be. When I cum hands free like this for my top it's the highest accolade I can give him. There's no faking, no bigging it up, when I shoot my load I am saying "wow this is down to you"
And yes, after every time I'm fucked I start craving the next time. In fact, having just watched that video, I am really craving it badly.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
When I was much younger, after my first partner had brokem me in so to speak, I was very addicted to bottoming simply because I could easily cum handsfree, I would rock up a lot of times to his place late afternoon for a quick hook up and be on my way home.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Crazy hot videos like this demonstrate just how intensely pleasurable anal fucking can be. When I cum hands free like this for my top it's the highest accolade I can give him. There's no faking, no bigging it up, when I shoot my load I am saying "wow this is down to you"
And yes, after every time I'm fucked I start craving the next time. In fact, having just watched that video, I am really craving it badly.

Great post.

I miss those early days when I was younger, when I would easily cum hands free when my partner would take me from behind.

Youre right there is no faking, blowing a huge load is all the signal your Top partner needs to know he is pleasing you. What I enjoyed the most though, is after blowing, my partner would still continue to fuck me till he blew, which after a while would get me hard and horny again.

I think the reason why I crave it so much, aside from enjoying anal, is that I never realised it was possible to cum without touching your dick. So its something in this act that I enjoy so much, that is I have no control over my orgasm.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
well said. I'm a big, masculine guy, but it just feels so good to let go of all your inhibitions and reservations........and let another man take you anally.......lying on your back or on your knees.....spreading your legs and your ass cheeks....wanting desperately to feel his cock open up your ass and slide deep inside......feeling this warm glow of pleasure flowing through your body.....not touching your own cock....but your cock getting very very hard and leaking....mentally, emotionally, and physically......just so damn good....

I love the leaking the most, its like a preview of whats to cum (pun intended) very soon.

Gosh there was some days I would leak so much my partner asked if I had cummed lol.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great post.

I miss those early days when I was younger, when I would easily cum hands free when my partner would take me from behind.

Youre right there is no faking, blowing a huge load is all the signal your Top partner needs to know he is pleasing you. What I enjoyed the most though, is after blowing, my partner would still continue to fuck me till he blew, which after a while would get me hard and horny again.

I think the reason why I crave it so much, aside from enjoying anal, is that I never realised it was possible to cum without touching your dick. So its something in this act that I enjoy so much, that is I have no control over my orgasm.
You are so right...I love the fact that you can cum just from being penetrated and having your prostrate stroked inside your ass.....no contact with your own dick......just this immense pleasure growing from deep inside your body.........god such a powerful feeling....
It's like your mind almost can't comprehend what is happening......another man's cock is inside of my body...my ass.....your cock is rock hard and leaking from this growing pleasure spreading throughout your body.....a very very powerful and satisfying pleasure......but it's NOT from your own dick...and there's this very strong mental and emotional feeling.....it just feels wonderful.......knowing another man is fucking you in the ass........and you love it.....

bi2

Superior Member
Media
You are so right...I love the fact that you can cum just from being penetrated and having your prostrate stroked inside your ass.....no contact with your own dick......just this immense pleasure growing from deep inside your body.........god such a powerful feeling....
It's like your mind almost can't comprehend what is happening......another man's cock is inside of my body...my ass.....your cock is rock hard and leaking from this growing pleasure spreading throughout your body.....a very very powerful and satisfying pleasure......but it's NOT from your own dick...and there's this very strong mental and emotional feeling.....it just feels wonderful.......knowing another man is fucking you in the ass........and you love it.....

Well said.

For me its the combination of several sensations all at once which is very overwhelming in a positve way.

Purely from my own personal perspective, the physical aspect of being penetrated by a guys dick and having your prostrate stroked, the mental and psychological aspect of allowng another man to overpower me and take me from behind, the spiritual and emotional aspect of being in a state of total bliss and ecstasy. I love that I am made to feel like a very sensual and sexual object. The fact that my body is being used by another guy to achieve his orgasm is a massive turn on.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
pure extacy !!
Literally having your cum fucked out of you by another guy, then feeling him shoot inside, I'd be hard pressed to describe anything more erotic! It is pure sexual energy.
Fuck, every time I catch up on this thread I am left leaking all over the place!
Great comments from everyone too!