What "girlie" things do you fancy?

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Frilly things, dolls, certain breeds of dogs: tell us which "girlie" things you like despite being a straight man!
Kick ass when they mess with me, dress with style or with the first piece of clothing I found and don’t care, make myself heard stand up if I feel I’m been mistreated.
You know the times has changed, you expected to hear dress in pink I did way back before was fashionable.

• Love
Reactions: JoeRoscoe

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love many stereotypically "girlie" drinks and cocktails like Cosmos, and with the more recent craft cocktail movement, there are far too many great ones to choose from!

If it's a tropical fruit rum cocktail I will fall before it! :cool:

If I have too many I might end up wearing the little parasol garnish behind my right ear ;)

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess I should also add that one of my favorite colors is lavender which is both a variation of pink and long associated as a LGBT symbol. So, since one of the interchangeable watch bands I wear a lot is that color, I guess one might say it's both the most "girly" and gayest things I like to wear.

Which of course, shows the whole silliness of the question in trying to associate certain items with certain genders or orientations. What makes an item "masculine" or "feminine"? When it comes to gender, the artificial construct of society likes to divide people into two equal camps and criticize them if they make the "wrong choice", whether it's the clothes they wear, their occupations or hobbies or what toys their kids should play with.

People should simply like what they like without having to worry about others stereotyping them.

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love many stereotypically "girlie" drinks and cocktails like Cosmos, and with the more recent craft cocktail movement, there are far too many great ones to choose from!
I hope you got some pussy out of it