Photo what happened to alexetics?

D

deleted25772201

i love this guy. he used to do underwear reviews on youtube maybe his channel got deleted some time back.
there is no insta of him
does any one have any new info on him
post some pics of him:imp:

download (1).jpeg
download.jpeg

A cutie, this one, but he was also a tad dodgy, in a typical scammer-style. Always liked the guy, but people would get greedy and he'd promise to deliver, only to chicken out afterwards, which was borderline scamming. So, I guess he finally learned his lesson of not promising more than what he was willing to deliver...
It's a shame some of these cuties vanish from online life. I miss his videos doing exercises in undies, but I cannot find them anywhere anymore... For a moment in the past, he had many of those on YT...

Reactions: TimeSnapper
A cutie, this one, but he was also a tad dodgy, in a typical scammer-style. Always liked the guy, but people would get greedy and he'd promise to deliver, only to chicken out afterwards, which was borderline scamming. So, I guess he finally learned his lesson of not promising more than what he was willing to deliver...
It's a shame some of these cuties vanish from online life. I miss his videos doing exercises in undies, but I cannot find them anywhere anymore... For a moment in the past, he had many of those on YT...
oh i didn't knew that,
all i cared was his package and those delicious abs.
did he delete his youtube account or was it terminated?

• Haha
Reactions: Fum Fom
oh i didn't knew that,
all i cared was his package and those delicious abs.
did he delete his youtube account or was it terminated?
Throughout the years, there were many different YT channels, not just one. So, some got terminated, and others were deleted or made fully private... Hoping some old time hoarder appears and uploads some old videos with his dick line showing.

I was preparing to post a compilation of his stuff here, but I learned he's on the "do not post" list. So, I suppose we can talk about him, but we cannot share any of his old (or new, if that day comes) stuff.

Other online names he went with: Shredetics, shreddedscenes (OnlyFans), AlexFit. Piles of complaints against his bad practices.

Reactions: TimeSnapper
I was preparing to post a compilation of his stuff here, but I learned he's on the "do not post" list. So, I suppose we can talk about him, but we cannot share any of his old (or new, if that day comes) stuff.

Other online names he went with: Shredetics, shreddedscenes (OnlyFans), AlexFit. Piles of complaints against his bad practices.
I saw him on Snapchat a while back, still doing the same thing. All talk and nothing delivered. I use to have the biggest crush on him when he was on YouTube.

I have some stuff in backup, can we chat about it?

Reactions: Bryan Edward