What Has Been Your Observation’s & Thoughts About Someone You’re Dating That’s a part Of The Entertainment Industry Or Is Trying Be Apart Of It?

bgmomentcaptured

Sexy Member
Media
I’m just curious 🤨 about how it’s made you feel when you’ve asked someone what it is that they do or this is one of the things that you found out about the person that you’ve been dating. Someone out here must have at least one positive story while the rest of us have all types of stories that are like chapters in a book. 📚 Most of us aren’t really going to be so honest about it all if we’re apart of it and maybe it’s just that we’re clashing with that person because we don’t really feel that this person is as talented as we are or maybe just because that person doesn’t regard our talent as much if they regard our talent in any way. I was once told that it doesn’t work both ways by someone that’s much older than I am, but I want to know what everyone else’s thoughts are on this subject. This isn’t really something that I can express in pictures as an added example to help anyone express and explain how they feel about it. An artist’s point of view is usually very well fixed and I understand that point of view because usually artists aren’t lovers successfully or for long. You’re always trying to get your point across to that person that you’re with and that’s usually more of a competition than a relationship. It doesn’t really make much sense to me to be with someone if you’re always arguing with them and then try to pretend that you’re the perfect couple around your family and friends just so that no one gets into your business. But from what I understand from my observation alone, at least the one thing that I understand well enough is that it’s not a complete waste of time, that you’re too into yourself and that you’re too creative if that’s how most people describe you. Artist’s are always busy creating something even when something is merely just a thought, 💭 a dream or an idea💡and everyone that’s around him or her is always saying “What the hell are you doing?!” So I can’t be mad at outside observations. That’s everyone else’s observation. Relationship’s are something completely different. This is usually energy that you can’t run away from. That’s a percentage that’s always going to be higher than everything else in your personal relationship’s when it’s beyond friendship because what you may have in common doesn’t always have to start with creativity and entertainment. You don’t have to be painter’s, singer’s, dancer’s, comic book writer’s, book author’s with the potential to turn something into a movie, movie director’s, dee-jay’s, music producer’s, etc. where that’s the way you met the person that you’re with now. No, let’s just talk about common interests, likes and dislikes, and morals and values you grew up having because of how you were raised. These are the types of things that raise lots of questions to “How the hell did I end up with her? How the hell did I end up with him? I didn’t know that you were into that? Oh, I didn’t know that you had a dream or ideas like that. I didn’t know you the same dreams or ideas like me. Oh I really like him! Oh I really love her! That’s my kind of girl and I wanna put a ring 💍 in it!” Think again buddies…It’s not always likely that you can accept that type of relationship beyond friendships and guess what? You didn’t meet this girl or this guy in the same industry. That’s not where you met and that’s not how you met. Most of the time the energy is just like that and it slowly but surely starts to cross fade like molasses and a disc jockey at a party. 🎉 “Gitchi gitchi ya ya da da?” I don’t know yet. 😂