What I wanna do with you

HopingToHaveFun

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Right now I’m laying in bed, completely naked and alone, rock hard dick, as horny as ever and with the thought of guys on my mind 24/7. I’m 19 and desperate to pleasure a man.

So you (yes you) the reader comes over for some fun. I open the door to you fully clothed but my dick is so obvious through my tight grey sweatpants. We look and we smile, we both know what you’re here for. This horny 19 year old is going to get it at last.

I push you down on the bed as I strip off every inch of my clothing, until I’m turning around looking at you with my ass on show, then I turn around and watch as you get harder and harder. I walk over place my naked body on top of yours, you smile hands all over my body as we passionately kiss, I’m stripping you off exploring every inch of your body. Then the moment we’ve waited for I slide down your body, rubbing my hands down your chest on the way and I place your rock hard dick in my mouth. This is all I’ve ever wanted and now it’s happening. You’re in charge now grabbing my head making me gag but I love every minute. You tell me its time, you release your dick from my mouth as you chuck me on the bed and cum all over my slim toned body.

I’m drenched in your cum, you lean over kiss me and tell me no one must ever know about this, we kiss once more and you leave.

The horny 19 year old is left naked in bed drenched in your cum and goes off to sleep.

“Right now I’m laying in bed, completely naked and alone, rock hard dick, as horny as ever and with the thought of guys on my mind 24/7. I’m 19 and desperate to pleasure a man”

This first paragraph is true and what I’m doing right now. If anyone wants to be the guy I can act out the rest of the story with just let me know :imp: