Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
you met someone that just blew you away, she is everything perfect. but she has one quirk about her and that is after you get married she reveals to you that she has a fetish that she wants to watch you and help you some times suck a guy off. this would be every week she would want it. a part of the problem though is she then brags to co workers about it. would you oblige her with this or hell no?

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So, I'm not a dude but I'll play along mentally. Let's say my husband desired the same of me .

They can have a fetish, it doesn't mean it will be fulfilled.

If I/you /they choose to fulfill the fetish and I've made it clear it stays between them and I, and they blab, I will leave. As should you /anyone else . Especially if you did not consent to your sex life being public knowledge.

If you want to explore, then explore. Otherwise, set limits and move on. If they want a divorce over not sucking dick , the marriage was a sham to begin with. Ya know ?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
So, I'm not a dude but I'll play along mentally. Let's say my husband desired the same of me .

They can have a fetish, it doesn't mean it will be fulfilled.

If I/you /they choose to fulfill the fetish and I've made it clear it stays between them and I, and they blab, I will leave. As should you /anyone else . Especially if you did not consent to your sex life being public knowledge.

If you want to explore, then explore. Otherwise, set limits and move on. If they want a divorce over not sucking dick , the marriage was a sham to begin with. Ya know ?

op, reread this.
It’s a mic drop response.

Reactions: Mittimer