What is the average number of times you "spurt" during ejaculation?

UpwardCurve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It varies for me, i think i got up to 7-8 times before with a small quantity each time, but i am sure i could probably do more if i was fully aroused/didnt bate so much.

i was wondering what is considered normal

Reactions: alohaww

c_smith

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if i haven't rubbed one ut for a couple of days, i'd say 6 to 8 or 9 spurts from me.....usuallly the first 3 or so are the strongest and farthest reaching squirts...the rest decline in intensity as i orgasm.....

it helps to have a good strong pc muscle too!

laissez faire

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'll have to go check, but I think I only do it about 4-5 times--at the most one spurt (when I'm really cranked), otherwise it just kind of pours out. I've never come a lot, even in my teens. Frequently, but not a lot--hmm, might be related?

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It really does vary, depending on how long since last activity and how much you hold onto it. Having not had it for a few days, I've counted at most 10-15 with about half being big spurts. An active few days see's it being at most about 8 spurts with less quantity in each spurt. What I have also found is my better half Big O can pull me off and by keeping a grip with one hand on the base can have me explode with her knowing with my expression and feeling the spurts coming. The explosion is the best sensation with about 3/4 spurts worth shooting out at once before the dribbling effect. Something I can't do myself, can't hold back I suppose.

adam

Expert Member
Media
never counted
usually the second or third spurt is a long shot with a huge amount of cum