What is the average number of times you "spurt" during ejaculation?

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I probably average 4-5 spurts, followed by 2-3 dribbles. Sometimes I cum a lot more if it's been a couple of days without fucking - I think the maximum is about 10 spurts (but who's counting?).

Last edited:

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Between 4 and 8, depending on... Stuff.

My record (that I've counted while masturbating) is 10, with 3 more dribbling aftershocks (although I've had a few orgasms that may have rivaled that when having sex with a woman, but I don't generally count my shots while being intimate with someone else).

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm so consistent it scares me.
I'll have four contractions with nothng coming out, followed by six more, all with release of cum. Usually after the first 3 or 4, the rest are just dribbles bring pushed out tht will run down my cock. After those 10 contractions, the orgasm's over.

Reactions: Nick56

B_kevin_91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I usually shoot very strong spurts with lot of cum and they usually fly pretty far so I don't have stuff left for that many shots then... so my average spurt amount is like 5 or 6 + dribbling.

Reactions: erpap

cumshootr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I average 8-10. Maybe only 6 or 7 on a quick jerk off. If I'm going at it for a long period of time I can shoot off over a dozen good ones.

XTube

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
4-8 shots, depending on level of arousal, and maybe 10 or so contractions with cum or not.
practice partial ejaculation edging. force the totally naked masculine body to achieve 57 partial ejaculations in a very long edging ritual . one partial ejaculation sometimes has 3 weak strokes , but it is not the goal of this practice to let the male body experience a great orgasm, but to practice as much as possible unsatisfying ejaculations and frustrate the male body.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
3 at best, usually just 2. Once or twice I shot 5-6 times, but it must have been a combination of things I was unaware of that sparked that. But my first 2 spurts are very big!

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, to be graphic, I usually get some major ooze as my orgasm begins, but before the actual squirting starts. Then it's about 2 or 3 major squirt/sprays, complete with hard, involuntary pelvic thrusts. Lately I've been hitting my face when I do it in bed, which I can definitely say I do not enjoy. I can never find all of the mess, and there is always a major gob on the pillow that invariably I snuggle onto as I'm trying to go to sleep. Yuck. After the hard squirts it's about 2-3 smaller, dribbly ones. They feel just as good and strong as the first ones, but being low on juice it amounts to an oozing dribble. Usually the orgasm ends with 2 or three dry squeezes, and I'm done. Then it's cleanup time. All in all, about 5-10 seconds of intense manly bliss after 2 minutes of heavy hand action. I can go much longer when I'm with other guys, but when I'm jerking off solo, I just want to get my boner, come fast and strong, and get it over with.

As for me even if i have one spurts as long as iam enjoying it, it makes me enjoy the moment

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It varies for me, i think i got up to 7-8 times before with a small quantity each time, but i am sure i could probably do more if i was fully aroused/didnt bate so much.

i was wondering what is considered normal
average is around 7.

have only known two guys who could willingly stop @ 3 or 4. and be ready for more.