What is the average number of times you "spurt" during ejaculation?

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How d
average is around 7.

have only known two guys who could willingly stop @ 3 or 4. and be ready for more.
How did they do that if they where running down your big hallway? There is no way they could touch the walls there is no way they could touch the walls there is no way they could touch the walls.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How d

How did they do that if they where running down your big hallway? There is no way they could touch the walls there is no way they could touch the walls there is no way they could touch the walls.
Ohhhh! That's hurtful! Mr eennyy tteennyy wweeennnyyy ppeeennyy~!

ps Strongly suggest you accept and embrace the fact that you got a 6" dick.

Saying it's bigger don't make it bigger. But you are entertaining.............kinda like a duck on a crutch.

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ohhhh! That's hurtful! Mr eennyy tteennyy wweeennnyyy ppeeennyy~!

ps Strongly suggest you accept and embrace the fact that you got a 6" dick.

Saying it's bigger don't make it bigger. But you are entertaining.............kinda like a duck on a crutch.
I shall no longer acknowledge your existence since arguing with you is like playing chess with a pigeon no matter what you are going to shit on the board and walk around like you won.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I shall no longer acknowledge your existence since arguing with you is like playing chess with a pigeon no matter what you are going to shit on the board and walk around like you won.
That's nice. Have you accepted the fact that your dick is about 6"?

Herdjati Pravito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on how aroused I am

My average is about 3 spurts, followed by several dribbles (usually 4-5). the contractions sometimes still continue without any cum coming out, but still feel very pleasurable.

If I'm highly aroused and getting so hard, sometimes I could have up to 7 big spurts, followed by dribbles and the contraction continues until 30-40 seconds

Reactions: Bernd

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All depends on how long it’s been since my last orgasm, how long I’ve been edging for, how horny I am...

I would say on an average day, having had an orgasm the previous day, I would shoot maybe 7 spurts.

If I’ve gone more than two or three days and I’ve edged for a while, usually 10 spurts is normal.

I’d say the most ever is like 12?

Reactions: Bernd
D

deleted814719

At age 67, my cum volume is about a teaspoon. Most of that comes out in dribbles or an even flow. If I've been particularly stimulated (wife rubs my taint or fingers my ass), I'll spurt 3-4 times before the rest just flows out. My wife recently gave me a very extended blow job. I was standing at the side of our bed and she sucked me and played with my balls and taint while she was laying on her side. I was really enjoying the attention and sensations and I began fucking her mouth a little - maybe an inch stroke and not enough to choke or gag her. I wanted to get to the PONR so I told her I wanted to cum on her teats. She rolled onto her back, I kneeled beside her, and began jacking myself. She continued to play with my balls and taint. I was rock hard and excited as Hell. I knew I was about to cum so pointed my cock head toward her chest. I shot three spurts over, no onto her chest and onto the bed on the opposite side of where I was kneeling. I then dribbled the rest onto her chest.

We both laughed at the huge mess.