What is the average number of times you "spurt" during ejaculation?

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I usually get 3 or 4 full spurts on average. Like others have said, depends a lot on how much edging beforehand and time since the last orgasm. Looking back through a few vids I definitely get a bigger load and more spurts if I cum soon after using a cock pump.

leisureblade

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it really changes, as many said. When I was younger and had the time to edge properly, I could shoot up to 14 spurts that could go really far away in the galaxy lol with an average of 7 spurts.
Growing older that diminished a lot and now it's more a couple shots on average - that can still be good from time to time lol - and lots of gribblin... ah, the good ol' days...

Reactions: SATX807

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can go two different ways. Sometimes it is 6 or 7 spurts or it is one very long spurt followed by some cum just leaking out. The volume is actually greater with the one long spurt.

Reactions: deleted7862121

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nowadays I average one good one if I haven't come within a day or two. If I'm really excited and with foreplay or a longer solo session I can sometimes manage a second weaker one. Getting old is a bitch :(.
Sure is.

NY2NY

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Number of contractions is maybe 8 or 9, on average. Some of the more blah ones are fewer, though I've noticed some that are really intense can be 15+.

As for number of spurts, idk. Eyes are usually closed and sometimes you can't see your dick when it's cumming lol.

The first one is a smaller one, the second one is the fullest, and then peters out from there based on how much stimulation beforehand and time since last orgasm.

Reactions: SATX807

Hungteen31

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tend to always have big loads, average would be 8 or 9 ropes I guess, but if I'm pretty horny it's about 12ish. My best is 18, felt like my soul was leaving my body. I'm a long distance shooter too, so clean up is a nightmare haha.