What Is The Main Reason You Suck Another Guy's Cock? For You Or Him?

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I suck for me and him! I desire to see and feel the cock in my mouth. I want to make it explode and taste his seed. But I want him to enjoy and get what he wants out of it. I give please as part of my pleasure!

But I suck be cause I want to worship a big, thick cock. I will be all submissive in the presence of a big, meaty phallus! I do it because I crave it.

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The couple of times that I’ve done it have definitely been all about experiencing for myself what a cock in mouth would be like. Couldn’t have given a shit about how much pleasure it gave them.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think that at first, and even thinking about it ahead of time, I want to do it for me. Because sucking a hard cock is such a turn on. But once I get going I think I become more aware of how he is feeling. How he's liking it. Then I want to keep going for his pleasure and enjoyment.

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think that at first, and even thinking about it ahead of time, I want to do it for me. Because sucking a hard cock is such a turn on. But once I get going I think I become more aware of how he is feeling. How he's liking it. Then I want to keep going for his pleasure and enjoyment.

even as it gets going, I may get off on their pleasure, but I am more interested in the person just being impressed with my cocksucking ability.

Southlincsnudist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me it’s because I like the feel of another guys cock, I guess it’s because if we could we would all suck our own cocks, so it is fulfilling a kind of need to feel a cock in our mouths.
Once you have sucked a cock it’s very hard not to want to do it again.

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Both! I love the feeling of his cock getting hard in my mouth, I love the texture of cock skin, I love massaging his balls with my hand and mouth, I love when he is about to cum and his cock gets a little bigger, his precum starts to flow, then he erupts into my mouth. I love knowing how good I just made him feel, and I love knowing that in a little while I will be sucking his cock again,....just as soon as he finishes sucking my cock...
I could play this game all day.

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me it’s because I like the feel of another guys cock, I guess it’s because if we could we would all suck our own cocks, so it is fulfilling a kind of need to feel a cock in our mouths.
Once you have sucked a cock it’s very hard not to want to do it again.
I agree.... I enjoy another mans cock for me first. I do get fixated on the male penis and have to enjoy it and it does make me feel very good as I suck a nice hard cock. I do enjoy a soft cock as well. I will continue as it is part of me and my needs and will go with that!! Feels to good to stop now.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do it because it really gets me off. I love the power over his body and mind, hearing his moans and grunts. Feeling his cock get harder and harder before he releases his sperm down my throat. Taking away all his worries and stress, making love to his cock is so fucking hot. I don't care how big it is....as long as it gets hard. Big loads are a +++. As far as doing it for him or me.....I'm not sure. I'd say I do it for us.

RedScrotum

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love the power over his body and mind, hearing his moans and grunts. Feeling his cock get harder and harder, making love to his cock is so fucking hot as it gets hard. I'd say I do it for us.

anon9999978

Expert Member
Media
I agree with what others have said above. Part of it is that I like being submissive and letting him use my mouth to get himself off, which is why sucking big cocks is such a turn on for me - the bigger he is the more submissive I am in deference to his alpha masculinity. However, towards the end when he’s starting to get close I like to turn the tables a bit, show off my deepthroat skills and work to make him lose control and go over the edge. It turns me on to think that I have that kind of power over a big dick, to be able to pull that load out of him.

JonFranklin

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with what others have said above. Part of it is that I like being submissive and letting him use my mouth to get himself off, which is why sucking big cocks is such a turn on for me - the bigger he is the more submissive I am in deference to his alpha masculinity. However, towards the end when he’s starting to get close I like to turn the tables a bit, show off my deepthroat skills and work to make him lose control and go over the edge. It turns me on to think that I have that kind of power over a big dick, to be able to pull that load out of him.
Wow, agree completely! I love feeling submissive and pleasing a guy. I suck cock for me because I get satisfaction from making him cum ;-) It's a win/win situation for the both of us!