What Is The Main Reason You Suck Another Guy's Cock? For You Or Him?

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To me it’s both, I loved the hardness and softness of his erect penis, the first time I did this it was his first time. He had never had sex with a girl or been sucked. It was arousing to see and hear him enjoying it so much. I’d love to experience it again.

bonerbrew

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For me at first to satisfy my urge to have a cock in my mouth. As I gained experience (and still am) it's both for me and now much more about pleasing the guy, realizing each guy is somewhat unique. It's what gets them off and the variety of cocks out there that keeps me cumming back for more.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I suck cock because I get off on his hard fleshy cock invading my mouth. And his hot load filling my throat, and what send me over the edge is the second before he’s shoot he tenses up and hold my head on his hard throbbing cock and all he wants to do is unload!

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What is the main reason you suck another guy's cock?

Is it because you love the feel of his cock, etc?
Or because you love knowing that he feels good?
Or what?
Definietly the feel if his warm pulsatiing dick in my mouth. Knowing the pleasure I am bringing the man with my lips, mouth and tongue.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, agree completely! I love feeling submissive and pleasing a guy. I suck cock for me because I get satisfaction from making him cum ;-) It's a win/win situation for the both of us!
Yes I enjoy being a submissive cocksucker. And also seeing how good it makes him feel being a top alpha male. Men like looking down on a submissive male between their legs. Makes them feel powerful.

Parts Guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me it is an act of submission. I have a fairly high profile job and am constantly in charge which I enjoy. Sucking cock is submissive which level sets me. Also fetish play with a dominant woman has the same impact. Also lol. I enjoy it

allin4cum

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
a little of everything, love the feel of a semi hard cock growing in my mouth, love a rock hard cock feel in my mouth, love the pulsing of a cock in my mouth, love the cum in my mouth, love the taste of cum, love the smile I put on his face. love the opportunity to play with the cum and maybe snowball.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was a star athlete in 3 sports and a alpha of course. It seemed to relax me being in a submissive position especially to my friend who was my polar opposite.
We can understand that. Thanks for sharing.

Deep down, I think most every man has a desire to submit and suck another man's dick.

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What is the main reason you suck another guy's cock?

Is it because you love the feel of his cock, etc?
Or because you love knowing that he feels good?
Or what?
Boooooth haha... suuuper sadly only ever done it once. But when i did it was freaking amazing tasting, feeling, and awesome knowing that my mouth apparently has skillz when i made him cum haha:heart_eyes::p

Reactions: Voltaire

kydicksucker

Cherished Member
Media
Mercer County, Kentucky, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do it for him and me I love to suck with passion I want him to feel good and I swallow for him and me I love cum I want a mad to love my mouth so he knows I will be on my knees for him any time I have sucked one of my friends cocks in the morning to make his day and sucked him again at night I want to make him happy as he make me happy that I have his dick to suck a lot and always get to swallow his loads

nakedgmby

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess it is also a submissive thing for me. I love sucking cock and especially how it feels getting hard as it's sliding in and out of my mouth and getting a good rhythm going. I especially love if the guy holds my head or ears and calls me a cocksucker or a whore as I get him off in my mouth. Once he shoots his load in my mouth I feel like we have both been satisfied. I swallow the load because I love it.