What Is Your Record For The Most Sex Partners In One Night?

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most in one day ever was 12 or so. I came to Chicago to see a college friend who sadly had a family emergency at the last minute. I was already in the city so decided to get a hotel. Back to back Grindr hookups turned into drinks with a few guys and then a evening visit to Steamworks. My dick was in at least 10 guys that evening at Steamworks and I blew 3 more loads - total of 5 for the day. My balls were sore for a few days but well worth it.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My ex and I hosted 2 orgies at our house. We had around 10 to 12 different guys show up. I think we played with most of those guys that night, some play was just jacking each other off, some play was much more involved. I would guess that I played around with 8 different guys each time.

When I used to host at my gloryhole and Craigslist was still around, I used to get quite a bit of guys wanting to come over. There was a few times I would start early and go most of the night. The most I had in a day was 12 guys. The number of guys who contact me has really dropped off since Craigslist stopped the ads. I miss those days.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does it have to be penetration?

My girlfriend at the time and me, 4 of her friends and one of her friend's fairly well endowed boyfriend went on spring break together.

Third night it started with the girls taking about how big he looked when his bathing suit clung getting out of the pool earlier that day. Next thing I know his girlfriend is holding his big hard cock with two of the other girls licking his cock together. By the time my girlfriend got my hard little dick out he was laying down with his girlfriend sitting in his face with the two girls sucking his balls and cock.

That's when my girlfriend mounted me and started fucking me while her bestfriend got on my face and i ate her out. By the time I came, her bestfriend couldn't take any more of my eating her pussy and i had already eaten another girl to a few orgasms.

By the end of the night i had only fucked my girlfriend but i had eaten everyone's pussy a few times, the other guy faired better, he only gave oral to two other girls beside his girlfriend, but his cock made its way into all 5 girl's mouths and pussies and he came in my girlfriend and 2 other girls.

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sex party 3 - prefer quality over quantity

In one day 5.... I literally ran into another top for Guy #2... I was walking in the building as he was walking out...Let’s just say if Guy # 2 neighbors didn’t know he was gay, by the time i got done with him they knew... Guy #5 was a huge size king who told me that the only reason he hit me up because his other 2 tops was unavailable...By the time I got done he said “ well I guess I have 3 big dick tops” I told him I didn’t care just as long as you’re on point when I come around...we still fuck this day often tag teaming him with the other tops...

Guys suckin my dick at a gloryhole in one night - 20 plus... it was me and another HUGE black guy who I didnt know getting sucked.. They worked us over so bad all I could do is sit in my car and say NOTHING...

NYGeoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My biggest day was a year or so ago when a friend organized a sex party. There were about 20 or so guys there and I had sex with 9 or 10 of them. I blew a load in the first guy I fucked which allowed me to pace myself for the rest of the event. Ended up cumming three times. I slept so well that night!