what kind of guys are you into???

BINGME

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So what kind guys r u into??
I generally like tall guys or taller then me. (i think this has something to do with my height or wanting that tallness i guess)
race doesnt matter (if ur cute ur cute)
"swagg" is also a factor!
and im really not into fems(it depends i guess no offense. never had a guy around growing up so maybe thats why??)
"straight acting" is a plus or more masculine i should say im kind of aggresive and can be a bit of a shit talker so i like to b tossed around or have someone ATTEMPT to put me n my place.

if ur bi what is it that you like about guys?
or what draws u into them?

Reactions: 7943261 and bi2

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What attracts me is variable except for the need of them to be male. Not into the more feminine sorts of men, there are women for that. A hairy body helps. A beefy body helps. Some facial hair often helps...but not always. Height is not an issue. Breathing. Yeah breathing guys are the ones I am into. Penis size is not the biggest attraction, neither is their circ. status. Not into piercings however as they are distracting to me and I constantly think about any pain associated with said piercing. There may not be any but other than earrings, I am always concerned that there is pain which takes away from an otherwise enjoyable time. Bald or not, it doesn't matter as long as they are keeping whatever hair there is clean. A fully shaved head is less of a draw but I don't refuse. Nice feet are needed. Do not present me with a dirty foot or overgrown toenails or callouses or corns or bunions they are immediate grounds for sending a guy packing.

I've been with older and with younger, thinner and heavier, tall and short, hairy and stripped clean of all hair, never have known just what it is that attracts me.

It's not as easy as with women where a blonde gets my attention immediately and it's usually hard to convince me they have done anything wrong even if the evidence is there.......which may mean I'm a little shallow. Weight and height aren't issues there either.

a guy that I connect with. usually someone I start off being a buddy with first.
This is prolly closer to the truth, in all honesty. :)

Ones I'm attracted to for a while - and get to know them gradually. Someone hot - but who does it for me on an emotional level too, for whatever reason.

v32bone

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm pretty open but if I was looking for perfect choice (and I reserve the right to change my tune the next time someone crosses my field of vision), I'm usually instantly attracted physically to someone 25-35 yrs younger than me, thin or athletic but not muscle-bound, not real hairy anywhere, round muscular ass, 5'4-5'8, hair color doesn't matter, love a cut cock thicker and longer than average with a nice mushroom head. Like a smart, articulate guy, creative, open-minded and generally attracted to straighter acting bi guys. I'm a switch and fairly kinky and like a guy who can play both ways. No drama. How's that for picky. Okay so just ignore all of that and mainly, be attracted to me! :)

Reactions: ArtAppreciation

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Fit and in shape, muscles are a HUGE plus and will instantly get my attention. Kind with a great personality, open-minded. If seriously cocky or an asshole, I'll enjoy your looks through a distance but won't be bothered to care to try anything. Sexually open-minded and willing to try new things, who's not a prude about top/bottoming, so preferably verse. Plus if they're a horror or comic geek.

Reactions: ArtAppreciation

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Also if they're rough and aggressive sexually and aren't intimidated by me being rough and aggressive in return. I like the power play of fighting for dominance or taking turns, going back and forth in dominance.

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sober, sane, and healthy! I do enjoy the physical side, but I am a flirt so they must enjoy my playful attention. I really like it when the guy flirts back, it seems rare but I have found them in the past.

Reactions: Lookinginconshy