Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Chemistry is chemistry, but in general I like close to my height, stockier, hairy, hung, uncut. None of that's necessary though. Masculine is most important. I like a guy with a personality thats rugged.

If I could find a boy like this I would be very content

Attachments

john625

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm pretty open but if I was looking for perfect choice (and I reserve the right to change my tune the next time someone crosses my field of vision), I'm usually instantly attracted physically to someone 15-20 yrs younger than me, thin or athletic but not muscle-bound, not real hairy anywhere, 5'6-5'9, hair color doesn't matter, love a cut cock thicker and longer than average. Like a smart, articulate guy, creative, open-minded and generally attracted to straighter acting bi guys.:)

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am more open-minded than I once was. I am into guys with the following qualities or characteristics:
  • a mustache and a well-trimmed beard;
  • physically fit but not necessarily muscle-bound (I also love a guy with a little paunch);
  • penetrating eyes/gaze (blue eyes are at the top of my list);
  • extravert or introvert (I especially love the strong silent type);
  • articulate and cultured with a good sense of humour;
  • good hygiene;
  • good manners

I find I'm really flexible and can be attracted to most any physical "type." Personality means a lot more, at least for a relationship. I look for compassion.

L

ladukbi2820

I love Indian/ black guys never had any experice yet love to some day