Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LPSG .. of course
some thread comments and actions, more so than others
waiting for the inevitable Fallout is also amusing? ha

Exactly this. This place is pure comedy.

And fail compilations on Youtube.

Had to do some repair work on a roof after storm damage. The house is no longer used as a residence, it has a fireplace/chimney that is no longer used either. They wanted the holes at the top of the chimney bricked in, I did that today. Before I did, I looked at them very seriously and said, You know when I do this Santa will not be able to visit here this christmas or anymore........They thought it was funny anyway.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the ignorant prejudice shown by the Catholic Boys School Principal
when a common Mum challenges his allowing harassment of her Gay son
uneducated triumphs over the other ..

admittedly a TV Drama but, etc etc
more of a smirk than a laugh
and the day has just begun ha

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My boyfriend makes me laugh every day. Today, he sent me a text that sounded a bit like a sexual innuendo and it made me giggle.

We were having a conversation about whether or not he can really afford to get me a Christmas present this year (he's determined to, I keep telling him that as long as I have him, I don't need a gift). He sent me a text that said, "I'm getting you something dammit lol i wanna give you something, even if it's small." He immediately followed that text with another that said, "That sounds like a dick joke lol". I <3 his sense of humor.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This was funny after the fact..
a women fell at my job today and i was right next to her,
i tried to catch her (she was probably about 70 and very tall, about 5'11 and not fat but a big woman).. I about broke my wrist trying to catch her because she literally fell right infront of me... and brought a rack of clothing down as she tried to catch herself... i caught that so it didnt hit her in the face while she was out-of-it on the floor.. those clothing racks are really heavy, if you didn't know.. especially one hanging mid air by my fingers... Anyways------- after she was okay

My manager looked at me and said, It was like david and Goliath... you're little ass trying to catch twenty things at once. Lmfao.

I laughed so hard.. because this is typical me, risk myself to save someone else...
Poor lady, glad she's okay..

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This was funny after the fact..
a women fell at my job today and i was right next to her,
i tried to catch her (she was probably about 70 and very tall, about 5'11 and not fat but a big woman).. I about broke my wrist trying to catch her because she literally fell right infront of me... and brought a rack of clothing down as she tried to catch herself... i caught that so it didnt hit her in the face while she was out-of-it on the floor.. those clothing racks are really heavy, if you didn't know.. especially one hanging mid air by my fingers... Anyways------- after she was okay

My manager looked at me and said, It was like david and Goliath... you're little ass trying to catch twenty things at once. Lmfao.

I laughed so hard.. because this is typical me, risk myself to save someone else...
Poor lady, glad she's okay..

Good job, Notty. You're a hero!

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Minimal Laughs day today
too busy listeninng to Boogie Woogie
MAD on it after seeing / reliving Dr Jhon in The Last Waltz
from Fats to Jools (he surprised me?) etc ha ..

Bean_head

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There's a woman in my office who no matter how hard she tries, she seems to make a sexual innuendo out of every comment, bless her.

The funny thing is she never realises she's doing it!