What Made You Realise You Were Bi Rather Than Just Bi Curious Or Straight?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First thing to say is that I've never been dick obsessed. I'm an ass man.

First inkling that I was bi happened in high school when I admitted to myself that there were five guys with whom I'd go to bed. I had grown up straight and all my sex dreams were straight. At university there were even more guys I wanted to date/bed. Some of my wet dreams became same sex.

Having sex with a guy senior year at university sealed it.

Haze89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First thing to say is that I've never been dick obsessed. I'm an ass man.

First inkling that I was bi happened in high school when I admitted to myself that there were five guys with whom I'd go to bed. I had grown up straight and all my sex dreams were straight. At university there were even more guys I wanted to date/bed. Some of my wet dreams became same sex.

Having sex with a guy senior year at university sealed it.
This is totally new territory for me.
So you aren't bothered dicks? Just ass? What made you realise you couldn't get that same feeling from a woman? Sorry if this sounds strange I'm just trying to learn more about myself

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was always drawn to guys but because of the times I didn’t act out in it. In college met many woman had relationships but still was drawn to men. A college roommate who was gay let me blow him and from then on I was drawn to guys but still got married and didn’t act on my bi side until much later in life. Now I act out with guys in a regular basis with 2 suck buddy’s and a few random encounters. It took almost 40 yrs for me to feel comfortable with my bi-sexuality

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is totally new territory for me.
So you aren't bothered dicks? Just ass? What made you realise you couldn't get that same feeling from a woman? Sorry if this sounds strange I'm just trying to learn more about myself

Don't get me wrong: I like the male member. I'm just not obsessed with it. When I'm attracted to a guy I'm not thinking about his cock. I don't care about its size. Most guys are average +/-. When I'm attracted it's a whole body experience, face included.

It's not about sexual anatomy. I find both the male and the female body to be beautiful, attractive, compelling and sexual, but the female form is ten times more attractive to me than the male. Individual preferences apply (which means I can be as picky as anyone).

To answer your question I do get the same feeling about men as I do women but for many more women than men.

Does this help?

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For me I'm still in the stage of understanding if I'm bi or straight with a dick obsession. It's all new to me. What was the turning point for you to accept it?

Not sure if there ever was a turning point for me. Didn’t matter if it was a making out with guy or a girl. Though for me, seeing a hard dick in action, is what gets me going. There’s no faking a hard dick and load (usually).

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For me I'm still in the stage of understanding if I'm bi or straight with a dick obsession. It's all new to me. What was the turning point for you to accept it?
Took a bit of time, often felt guilty after a meet with a guy. The guilt could last days even weeks.

After a bit thinking about what the desire was and a couple meets with some very good male lovers I realised that I really enjoyed the power of sex with a guy.
Now it actually turns me on and I have bi and large got over the once I cum its game over to the extent I can spend all night where as it used to be I had to get out of there.

You have to meet real cocks and the guy attached to it and discover what you really want

NautiRogue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've always been physically attracted to both sexes. In a conversation with my gay uncle the summer after I graduated from high school, I told him that I believe that bisexuality is the human default, but that society's "norms" nudge a majority toward heterosexuality. At that point, I'd never had any bisexual experience, but I hadn't had much in the way of heterosexual experience, either.

After my first (very vanilla and conservative) marriage ended, I decided that it was time for me to act on a fantasy I'd always had. I took a vacation to Hedonism III. It was my first lifestyle experience and I loved it! It changed my life by changing the way I viewed relationships and my own ability to be myself.

My MFM threesomes started out primarily hetero, but with one sexy couple the guy and I sucked each others' cocks. From there, I just saw no reason for there to be rules. When you're naked, sweaty, and horny, what's it matter if the mouth sucking your cock is male or female? If a woman can be fucked, why can't I?

When I first met my second wife, I introduced her to swinging and she soon found that she was bi-furious. She craved pussy. We're a bi couple, and it works for us.

slowsucknj

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Had always been with women until I was finally presented with the opportunity to finally pleasure a man. The moment he was in my mouth and I realized I wasn't turning back and went for it. I knew it was for me and I proudly accepted my new status.

CaptureTheMoment

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I used to be "straight" in the past until, around the age of 18, that I also find men extremely attractive. A guy with a nice muscular body turns me really on. Also had my first gay experience with 18.
Nowadays I'm more into men but I still do find women attractive, too.

Jayden L

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't really know about labels. I just like the idea of dressing sexy for guys and flirting with them. Haven't done that much, but when I do I love it. Bought a few tight jeans and some thongs and mid riff shirts. I love checking out girls, but like he reciprocal feeling of guys checking me out. It just makes me hot to feel like a guy is lusting for me!

Love in a Mist

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I got the same problem in understand myself too. I have never physically attracted by man or woman and I have never had sex before. But I love seeing and learning about other guys dick. What would I do now?

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me, it was taking the step over the line of just being curious, and actually experience cock. I joined a gay couple for some fun and got to stroke and suck two cocks, one had a nice big, thick cock!

I had guilt for doing it afterwards ... I was married and in my late 30s then, so I didn't repeat it. The gay couple certainly wanted me to! But after some time the craving for cock came back. I found I just can't keep it at bay! I just need to have a nice cock now and again!

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me, it was taking the step over the line of just being curious, and actually experience cock. I joined a gay couple for some fun and got to stroke and suck two cocks, one had a nice big, thick cock!

I had guilt for doing it afterwards ... I was married and in my late 30s then, so I didn't repeat it. The gay couple certainly wanted me to! But after some time the craving for cock came back. I found I just can't keep it at bay! I just need to have a nice cock now and again!

Are you still married? If not, was your desires part of the reason for split?

Reactions: CURIOUS_8

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Years and years of confusion, the back and forth. "I'm gay, no I'm straight, OMG that dick felt good...how could I like pussy?" "Oh shit that pussy was amazing, how could I like dick?"
I just got tired of being confused and having to pick one over the other. I'm married now, and the wife knows I like dick just as much as pussy, so were trying to figure out how to please both of us with another man in the mix. Unfortunately, we have different taste in men, so we're trying to compromise.