What question is more personal and private.

D

deleted27570301

What question would you find more private and personal.
Are you cut or uncut, or...
What is the size of you're penis.

Reactions: deleted28930091
On this site, I don’t know that either is personal or private to an extent. But in public, I think context around which the question is being asked would/could impact things.

Quite different here. As in Thailand mostly guy is uncut, so they don't ask if you cut or uncut. Mostly they will question about your size (friend ask when having drink together, not from stranger) they will not ask like are you 6 inches or 7 inches? they will ask like is your dick big or small ? it opens for you to tell the size or something they will compare like is you dick smaller like tooth picker or little finger? and another question I hear a lot from them is about pubic hair.

I had one guy I was with years ago ask me when was last time someone sucked my dick.. people looked at him like he had killed someone .. then I told him few days .. and asked him if he wanted to suck it.. ..

We didn’t do it in front of them even though after he got me off he says he would liked to done it in front of those people to see reactions .. I said should have said something I’d let him do it

Here on LPSG? Nothing personal or private about those questions.

I'm circumcised and have a 7 inch by 6 inch penis.

Out in the real world? Nobody has ever asked me those questions, and the women I've been with know the answers as they've had first hand/mouth/pussy experience with my penis! :D

In my situation neither question is private or personal. I'm a nudist, so that question is answered every time I go to the beach. Cock appearance is like any other body part. And anyone is welcome to ask when I'm clothed.

This one gal (a friend of my sister) was trying to get cute with me. And asked me how big my D was. So I tell her if you are serious about it...why don't you go ahead and find out. Some people you have to tell them to put up or shut up.

Oh shit.. size isn’t too personal .. l have had guys ask me size and I’d tell them they’d say I was lying or that I was full of shit . I’d flop it out stroke it few times getting hard and prove it to them..

I’ve just never been ashamed of my cock or any questions asked .. they just better be ready for the answer

It depends: is this someone asking a prospective so? Like a first date or something? Predate?

If it is a friend asking a drunk question, while it isn’t normal conversation, it would be more normal to ask cut or not cut because it is background and stuff. Size is taboo. Cut or uncut is just what was the norm for the place and time you were born.

Reactions: deleted27570301
Both should be ok to ask. The size question isn’t more personal really, but guys have made it personal. Guys are brought up to believe their size Is their big secret and most of them guard it like the gold in Fort Knox haha! You got what you got so I wish dudes were cool with sharing it, I happen to be curious about what every guy I meet is packing!

It is not a set of questions a straight man would be asked by another straight man or a woman. Gay men? Sure. You would probably have more luck gathering answers if you asked the question in a more targeted section.

It depends. In my country, where circumcision is very uncommon I think no one ask you about it assuming that you're not cut. Question regarding size - among gay men - of course. But among straight dudes or being asked by a woman - I doubt it.