What size are big tits?

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think that A and B cups are small, C cups are normal, D and DD cups are big, DD+ are very big. What do you think?

Reactions: lapdog2001
Unfortunately this is not appropriate question because it depends on who the woman is attached to the breasts. A petite woman who has C cup breast can look big and beautifully proportioned while an Amazonian large woman with C cup breasts can look small. And while breast size has increased in the US over last few decades it is because more women are obese (not being mean but is is a fact). That being said breast’s can be big starting as soon as a large B size depending on the woman it is attached to

D cup is when tits are considered big, IMO
Generally, I'd agree, but Cs can look pretty big on a petite woman.

For me, big tits are very much like good art: I can't define it, but I know when I see it.

ultimately I think it all depends on the context of the body of the woman and how it all comes together. A petite women who’s like 5’1” and has a fairly skinny frame and C Cups might look like she has massive breasts compared to a taller women who’s not as skinny with C Cups.

Whatever is a nice handful I consider to be big. I love breast of all sizes though.

Reactions: lapdog2001
I was hanging out with my clique and this question came up. They all looked at me and awaited a response. And I told them in my book the acid test is the titty fuck. If a woman's breasts are not big enough to give an adequate titty fuck then she has small breasts.

My partner who wears a C or D cup, gives me a more than adequate titty fuck with a penis size at (6.75" x 5.75"). So I would consider her to have big breasts but not that extraordinary.

I think that A and B cups are small, C cups are normal, D and DD cups are big, DD+ are very big. What do you think?
Cup size, at least in the US, is determined by the difference between the band size (measured around the chest) and the bust size (measured around the chest and breasts at their fullest point. So a C cup on a small-framed woman (whether she's 5 feet or 6 feet tall) can look big but also appear to be smaller on a larger framed woman.

I've been with two women who had the largest natural breasts I've had the pleasure first hand handling, fondling, kissing, caressing, etc. One was a very full D cup and the other was easily a DD to F cup. Both women happened to be 5 feet tall, but the D cup woman had a classic bombshell centerfold proportional figure, and the other had a curvier (bigger tits, big ass) figure. I also got to hold Christy Canyon's world famous breasts when she made a local appearance. She is a average sized woman in height and weight so her D to DD cup breasts were both visually and physically large. And quite amazing to hold!

• Wow
Reactions: savageblue
my gf, now wife. went from B cup to DD in a little over a year after we met. she credits my big dick giving her orgasms. ( she never had an "O" before me). she was ecstatic since big boobs run in her family and she thought she got passed over. they were full, firm, and spectacular. bra-less in a T-shirt was an instant erection for me. another was bra-less with tube top, cutoffs and heels = Hawt....guy friends were envious and a few said, "she didn't have those when you started dating." I still remember her showing me she could now kiss her nipples. something she couldn't do before. and she said that men really notice a girl with big tits. she observed there was quite a difference in behavior. anyway, after our first child, she was E cup, and said they were big enough. ironically, I'm a legs and ass guy and that's what made me notice her initially.

my gf, now wife. went from B cup to DD in a little over a year after we met. she credits my big dick giving her orgasms. ( she never had an "O" before me). she was ecstatic since big boobs run in her family and she thought she got passed over. they were full, firm, and spectacular. bra-less in a T-shirt was an instant erection for me. another was bra-less with tube top, cutoffs and heels = Hawt....guy friends were envious and a few said, "she didn't have those when you started dating." I still remember her showing me she could now kiss her nipples. something she couldn't do before. and she said that men really notice a girl with big tits. she observed there was quite a difference in behavior. anyway, after our first child, she was E cup, and said they were big enough. ironically, I'm a legs and ass guy and that's what made me notice her initially.
Was she 18-19 when you started dating? Many women don't physically mature until they are in their mid 20s. Did she gain any weight or thickness anywhere else in her body, or just the boobs got bigger?

I once dated a woman in her 30s that had a breast reduction about a year before I met her. She went from an F down to a full C cup, but was a very nice full D when I met her. She said she only gained weight in her boobs! I was happy with that! :D

Reactions: Nemorex