what size do you wish you were???

going_bigger

Expert Member
Media
This is a genuine NEED. Not a RP request. I genuinely WANT this. I'm 8.5" but I kinda have an extreme size fetish that I keep secret. I have a real life fantasy, that some guy kidnaps me and chains me up in their home. They've heard that I have this size fetish, tracked me down, and have put it upon themselves to give me what I dream of, whether I like it or not... Over the course of few months, they put me through a course of penis expansion exercises. Pumping, hormone pills, injections, stretches... progressively changing the tube and trying different things. As my cock slowly gets longer, thicker, heavier, more debilitating. I'm powerless to stop this guy. The size starts to weigh me down, until even unshackled I'm barely able to drag myself along the floor. Let alone escape. I wonder if theres a person out there vindictive enough to force this upon me. Failing all that, gigantic realistic irremovable prosthetics.

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do u guys say your BPEL when asked what size u are?

thanks
Always state the erect length. Usually bone pressed, but sometimes I'll round down a half inch, so not bone pressed. And that way it looks a bit bigger than I said :)

artboyd

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wish I fit the stereotype of dark skin guys, BIG! I'm about 7" o 7"+ but not quite 7.5 or so I think. I have been told 8" and 7.5" but who knows the right way of measuring. I wish I was a fat 8 incher with a long foreskin. What would I do with? No clue. Maybe the same I do now.

Reactions: st2000 and merc41

dunk89

Loved Member
Media
I'm 4.5", I think ideally my dream size would be something like maybe 6" and that when soft there is a nice hang down instead of poking out so much. Would love a nice hang when soft. :)

Balls wise I would like them less tight as I dont like that they pull up to the sides after a while of being hard. More hang.

In summary, I want everything to hang more :D

Reactions: Zak Bull

q33rD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm 6,5" in lenght and 6,3" in girth, so nothing absurd, about 7.5" x 7" would be perfect. But god, if I could increase my balls, or make them naturally low hanger, I'd do it without a second thought...

(for the other 99.9% of the world, I'm 16,5x16cm and wish I was 19x17cm, not the biggest change heh)

Reactions: Netkoha