What the hell ThisVid

cococnut27

Expert Member
Media
Had started uploading some cam shows that I had - nothing that seemed verboten or onlyfans.

Was really getting into the whole adding folks and suddenly my account disappeared. Now says that they are not currently accepting new sign ups.

Anyone know what I did wrong? Tried sending a message to support but no response.

Anyone know how I can get a new account going?

已经开始上传我拥有的一些凸轮节目 - 没有任何东西看起来是禁止的或仅供粉丝使用。

真的进入了整个添加的人,突然我的帐户消失了。现在说他们目前不接受新注册。

有人知道我做错了什么吗?尝试发送消息以支持但没有响应。

任何人都知道我如何才能获得一个新帐户?
I once registered an account, but suddenly disappeared, unable to log in

Reactions: KingAce2025
Had started uploading some cam shows that I had - nothing that seemed verboten or onlyfans.

Was really getting into the whole adding folks and suddenly my account disappeared. Now says that they are not currently accepting new sign ups.

Anyone know what I did wrong? Tried sending a message to support but no response.

this happened to me too. idk whats going on

Ditto. I lost my account. It appears from what I've been able to search out: the website is run by people who can delete anyone's account on a whim, don't respond to requests regarding inaccessible accounts and really don't care how they treat folks.

It's unfortunate, but when you're at the mercy of people who can't be held accountable, this is the result.

: unamused:

And you didn't do anything wrong...they didn't even send an email I bet to say why your account was deleted - as it is written in their terms of service.

Reactions: cococnut27

Same trouble here....
From nothing i can't access my ThisVid account. This happens today

Attachments

Count me in too, just made an account, added a bunch of videos, started friending people... today my login doesn't work, recover password says no account for my email, and my profile looks gone.

My profile pic I uploaded is still available on the server though, so I know I didn't dream it all.

This site annoys me so greatly and there doesn't seem to be any other site that has so much amateur stuff, both straight and gay, and "spy" stuff, etc. It's pretty awful how much gross stuff is on there though, I really wish there was an alternative site without the disgusting.

My question is, WHY do so many people seem to prefer to post all their stuff *there* of all places?? It's terrible!

Count me in too, just made an account, added a bunch of videos, started friending people... today my login doesn't work, recover password says no account for my email, and my profile looks gone.

My profile pic I uploaded is still available on the server though, so I know I didn't dream it all.

This site annoys me so greatly and there doesn't seem to be any other site that has so much amateur stuff, both straight and gay, and "spy" stuff, etc. It's pretty awful how much gross stuff is on there though, I really wish there was an alternative site without the disgusting.

My question is, WHY do so many people seem to prefer to post all their stuff *there* of all places?? It's terrible!
Can you sign up now? Cuz I can't

Something really weird is happening. My private video uploads showed up in another profile's public videos. It's not like it's duplicated too... it's like it was moved. is this just a glitch? is it just happening to me?

This just happened to me too! I was able to log in just fine up through last week, but now it just says I have invalid username/password. I can't even find my profile through searching, so I suspect it was deleted. I was really hoping maybe it was a recent server issue and my account wasn't deleted, just inaccessible, but if this has been going on for months, that's not a good sign...

I did notice that the "recent members" list is frozen, with the newest members being 4 days old now. Seems like account creation is disabled for everyone. New videos are still being uploaded, so accounts that haven't been deleted yet are still functioning fine it seems.

has account creation ever been this way? if so is it predicted to come back soon? i wanna sign up too but the system won't let me.

Reactions: KY2008
The system should be up now! Though, they do remove accounts still without any warning- there was this one account that I friended with some rare videos that I enjoyed, but poof! Gone without a trace.

I still can’t sign up. After around 5 days, I tried with and without VPNs but no luck. Any advice would be appreciated.