What turns a cmnm on?

kr8zy

Loved Member
Media
Never thought I would have to ask this question, but what is it that turns a guy into Clothed Male/Naked Male on? If you wanted to do something for such a guy, what are they really looking for? Is it the lead up, a special situation, or just being naked that does it?

Interesting. The main thing from my experience is a power dynamic. If you are naked you are submitting to some degree to the clothed people present. You are exposed, feel vulnerable have no clothing to hide in or to project an image of who you are. If you are clothed, you are presenting yourself as in control, seen only to the surface. You have the perceived power - you don't have to say a word. Sometimes a scene carries on in that dynamic totally, sometimes it is the opening act. Way back in the day a group of us who had met at a local bath house began getting together at each others homes, usually the same 3 to 5 guys with various kinks and fetishes. Sometimes we brought guests, newbies or old vets. The youngest guy - about 24, a newly minted Senate aide used to strip naked, put on a leather strap cock ring and answer the door as we arrived, take drink order (great Manhattans) and serve us, allowing us to grope, suck or do whatever for all to see. He was hard all afternoon or night. I've had a b/f for 9 years who was a highly aggressive alpha everywhere but with me. He liked to be ordered to semi or total nudity and spend the day / night like that eve if we were not always being sexual. He liked being told what to eat, drink, how to stand, what he had to leave exposed, what he could not touch. Hot as fuck. The role play was not an end in itself - we always had a pretty varied sex life and he had wild intellectual drive and was very cultured. None the less, it helped set the table, and I always felt he needed the surrender form all the pressure everywhere else. I enjoyed the power, it was the greatest sex in my life.

Reactions: mutualjax
when I’m stripped completely naked I’m front of Fully Dressed people I am overwhelmed with a feeling of complete and total embarrassment. And it’s that feeling of my naked embarrassment in front of Fully Dressed people that I absolutely LOVE. And can get enough of. I especially like it when the Fully Dressed people have me completely naked and publicly humiliate me. That’s the absolute best.

I've always been interesting in this but never had the opportunity to try it (being the NM). I totally agree with the above comments about power dynamic, embarrassment, exposed. To me it feels it would also include a (wanted) feeling of being taken advantage of, vulnerability, being treated like an object. Context is important too. If this was to take place in a medical setting, omg, total turn on!

Reactions: Tallbizman