What Turns You On The Most About A Bodybuilder?

sixfivecaliguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it’s the overall size and power plus the dedication to creating that aesthetic. Hard to put into words really, but feels like they (male or female) are creating a super version of themselves and I just find that to be beyond sexy. And then when/if they show off “knowing” that they are amazing that makes it all the hotter.

Bicurious_DC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
For me, the larger the better, especially if they keep a small waist. For me it's knowing how much stronger he is than me, how aesthetically pleasing his body size/shape is, and watching muscles contract.
It's similar with the women bodybuilders, - thought I like them to always have some feminine qualities.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me, the larger the better, especially if they keep a small waist. For me it's knowing how much stronger he is than me, how aesthetically pleasing his body size/shape is, and watching muscles contract.
It's similar with the women bodybuilders, - thought I like them to always have some feminine qualities.
That's my thoughts EXACTLY.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just the overall size and shape and strength of it all. You know they command a room you know they have power, masculinity and just the seer drive to get a body like that :yum

but if you’re talking about a certain part of their body, you know what they say; thick thighs make dicks rise ;)

D

deleted1074483

I've been fortunate to date some pretty built guys these last two years including the last 9 months one guy who's into bb but not yet massive. Apart from the obvious aesthetic appeal and appreciation for their effort and hardwork, my goodness he's tight assed, and feels amazing to fuck him, so tight everytime.