What Turns You On The Most About A Bodybuilder?

cityjock89

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes— I don’t see any signs of juice.
He’s not ridiculous big and is proportionate to his body type. He may be on some TRT though ...who knows.

I saw The Rock the other day on IG — he’s definitely getting some serious help these days from TRT.
Great guy- but he’s not natural and hasn’t been for quite some time
No man his age can accomplish that without some help.

That’s def some TRT. Maybe a 500mg cycle here and there

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The sad thing is… Is that we haven’t even seen the effects -especially long-term that all these “helpers” can have on our health. Thanks to social media and the attention whore population that we have… Everybody likes to take selfies and feed into the thinking that we have to look better than the next person and be perfect sex symbols.

Den-BDSM

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I scroll through this thread - I see way too many steroid users. Not impressed until a man does it naturally and can provide a more natural looking muscular build. It can be done ..... or you can have ridiculous morphed looking muscles that reek of needles and the desire for Instant gratification.

100% natural -mid 40s, quarantined, work at home physique. To each his own when it comes to doing it the right way, or the shortcut way.

View attachment 19445521
Amazing results. Could you share your rough daily protein/calorie intake? Thanks in advance.

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Amazing results. Could you share your rough daily protein/calorie intake? Thanks in advance.

Thanks ;)
I eat clean and am disciplined- but I don’t get too scientific on the numbers. I find when I start doing that - it burns me out. They only real thing I watch is sugar ....I usually eat less than 30g of added sugar a day.
Otherwise- I just kinda know what works for me.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I scroll through this thread - I see way too many steroid users. Not impressed until a man does it naturally and can provide a more natural looking muscular build. It can be done ..... or you can have ridiculous morphed looking muscles that reek of needles and the desire for Instant gratification.

100% natural -mid 40s, quarantined, work at home physique. To each his own when it comes to doing it the right way, or the shortcut way.

View attachment 19445521

incredible build. Strong and commanding.

Reactions: deleted1074483
D

deleted1074483

I'm not super keen on the real big 'freaky' muscular guys, though dated an amateur bodybuilder for a while and it was so funny that he had to walk through doors slightly sideways on he was so wide.
But for a guy with good musculature and defined physique, its knowing how much time and dedication he's put into his training, diet etc that i really admire as someone who struggles with having that real drive for body perfection.
Plus love big arms, chest and shoulders, feels great to be hugged by such a guy, I feel quite protected, but then as a top i love that a muscled guy's ass is so peachy, hard, round and tight and needs work to open up but wow is it worth it when you do. Feels great having your dick in a built guy with a tight hole and also does the ego a huge boost to have a big muscle guy take my dick.

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love muscular men, not bodybuilders. Men who are proportionate and have great vascularity. I love a good chest big man boobs and bulging arms and abs of steel. I love a strongly defined back too. I like a phat muscle booty ass. but all of this with some pretty feet and nice dick to hang in between those legs is what I like to see. I love muscle men so I can talk about it
forever

View media item 4305951

jackie_p

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she looks like this:

197503.jpg

1425266.jpg

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love muscular men, not bodybuilders. Men who are proportionate and have great vascularity. I love a good chest big man boobs and bulging arms and abs of steel. I love a strongly defined back too. I like a phat muscle booty ass. but all of this with some pretty feet and nice dick to hang in between those legs is what I like to see. I love muscle men so I can talk about it
forever

View media item 4305951
All of the guys in your pic are bodybuilders. They're simply natural (no steroids) and they don't compete in contests. But it is self-evident that every one of them goes into the gym regularly to build up their muscles.

Reactions: gymman2020