What Turns You On The Most About A Bodybuilder?

chocchub

Sexy Member
Media
San Antonio (Texas) (Texas, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Overall mass. Chest. Quads. Biceps.
Once saw this well defined guy with his woman in the grocery store parking lot. I was leaving. He was walking toward the store.
My mind was elsewhere. Looked and saw his body, face walking pass me heading to the store. He was wearing shades.
My mouth dropped opened and a tear fell from one eye. His wife/girlfriend ran up from behind him and grabbed one of his arms to hold on to him.
He noticed my reaction. I was so ashamed and hurried to my car. That had never happened to me before. Thank God not since.

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine is the body prep and maintenance...something completely hot about straight guys who shave everything (I know gay bodybuilders do too but somehow not the same)

On that note, I'd say shaved pits, shaved legs, also don't mind some body stubble anywhere because it proves he's not naturally smooth but preens and makes sure he's shaved from the neck down. Shaved legs in the air when you are rimming or fucking is very hot. That mass of hairless skin, so hard, ripped, vascular and available. Shaved pits fresh out of the shower is also a huge turn-on.

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I really like the mass and power that goes along with the form, makes my "lizard brain" tick (that one based on unconscious survival). There's probably some mental association from breastfeeding as a baby still attached in my subconscious about a great chest, only these ones are significantly firmer (men's pecs).

Les38

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I like the exaggeration of masculinity. Primal. So sexy.

Great description. Exaggeration of masculinity. Yes!
I've always been turned on by a thick, well proportioned guy. Large pecs in particular get my heart racing. Seeing them in a side view where they rise high over a trim stomach and waist is amazing. Love big calves too.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight