What Turns You On The Most About A Bodybuilder?

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I got this from a different thread in this forum, but every thing about this guy is what turns me on: his casual demeanor and his knowing that he doesn't have to jerk off to be appealing.
He’s really hot abs he knows it. I wonder if he freeballs in the gym

Reactions: Mount Phalic

Scrotumlicker2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What helps me appreciate the entire body of a bodybuilder is a small waistline. You don't hear very often of a small waistline but if you just think about proportion a smaller waistline in the middle helps accentuate wider shoulders, wider quads, more protruding pecs, and more lotsa lats...all those parts of the bodybuilder that have so often been mentioned in posts above mine that we all like to like. All of them bulge more and larger when the waist is tight. "Tight ass" you say? You betcha: a smaller waistline shapes the glutes just behind the obliques and allows those glutes to look like those volleyballs you always wanted to squeeze.

So cut the roid-gut guys and build a more natural more shapely body. Just watch those volleyball squeezers step out of the woodwork by the droves.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I got this from a different thread in this forum, but every thing about this guy is what turns me on: his casual demeanor and his knowing that he doesn't have to jerk off to be appealing.

That dude must make a ton $$ on cams. Awesome physique and even more awesome cock

I dont get attracted to guys bodies, aside from a big cock, but as a lifelong weightlifter I follow bodybuilding culture etc, and for me I always think the bodybuilders look better in the off-season when they are bulked up.

OIIIO

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A body builder with a small cock is hot as hell to me. To see all that muscle... And a small smooth cock is kinky.

FUCK! YEAH! The contrast between all of that manly muscle and the little dicklet is so hot.

OctoGun

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Size. It’s the overall size and power that I like. I’m a tall guy, 6’4. So I tower over most people. I like someone that can make me feel small - and a big body usually does that (even if they aren’t taller than me).

if I had to pick one particular feature - chest: I love big chests.