What Turns You On The Most About A Bodybuilder?

Flexxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like the second looks and head turns when I walked by when I was at my best. Some would try to be discreet but others just stopped and their jaws dropped. Many guys would come up to be and comment on how good I looked... and as usual ask "how much can you bench?"

Merwin75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I see a strong and virile man I want him to give me his DNA. BIG RAMY mr Olympia he is huge, more than once I have ejaculated on his posing videos, I would like too much to stroke his muscles and hit them to see how hard they are, I would also like to feel and lick his armpits. Arabs are already manly, but when they take steroids it's even better, everything explodes. I would very much like to swallow his seed of a powerful male, arab dna + steroids in his balls, it's a mixture of crazy. Then it's a shame that he shaves off his chest hair and the rest, he would look like a huge gorilla. I'm sure some wealthy gays pay him thousands of dollars to do private posing and worship his muscles.

Attachments

D

deleted471226

I like the second looks and head turns when I walked by when I was at my best. Some would try to be discreet but others just stopped and their jaws dropped. Many guys would come up to be and comment on how good I looked... and as usual ask "how much can you bench?"

An even better question to ask is "how much do you weigh?" I've done that before.

Reactions: Leedsguy69

Merwin75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have ejaculated so many times in Big Ramy's photos and videos. I'm glad he won Mr. Olympia, it was deserved. This guy is huge, he's only 36 and looked what he looks like. Steroids are crazy things, he has to inject a lot of them, it turns me on men who want to exceed their limits, it's super risky but he continues on this path. It commands respect. I like his facial expressions in the photos, he doesn't play.

Attachments

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What turns you on the most about a bodybuilder?

Sexy moves?
Large biceps or legs or chest?
Overall mass?
Ripped?
Something else?

the mass. The overall thick beast that a bodybuilder makes himself into--same for power lifters. I've had sex with a number of both the bodybuilder types and power lifter types and it is n amazing experience. Wish I could get my own ectomorph body that thick.

OIIIO

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the mass. The overall thick beast that a bodybuilder makes himself into--same for power lifters. I've had sex with a number of both the bodybuilder types and power lifter types and it is n amazing experience. Wish I could get my own ectomorph body that thick.
Dude! You’ve got a great body. I know with bodybuilders etc. you’re never big enough, but you look great.

Reactions: Leedsguy69

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whatever it takes to be a freak bodybuilder, I will do. But tougher for being 6'2" at 269 lbs. Goal is to be 315 lb. freak. GRR!
Those are impressive stats! I love seeing bigger dudes than me throw weight around and flex. It motivates me to lift heavier and go harder at getting freakish as well. I'm currently sitting at 225 but I'm only 5'9". I WANT TO BE HUGE

Leedsguy69

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Those are impressive stats! I love seeing bigger dudes than me throw weight around and flex. It motivates me to lift heavier and go harder at getting freakish as well. I'm currently sitting at 225 but I'm only 5'9". I WANT TO BE HUGE
Awesome!