What Turns You On The Most About A Bodybuilder?

D

deleted471226

2nd chime -

He doesn't have to be a bodybuilder but I like when a buff dude wears a long t-shirt and his muscular titties and ass cheeks are accentuated. His titties and ass are stretching the t-shirt to the point it resembles a short cocktail dress.

When he wears thin strap tank tops that just barely cover his areolas. Wide, tear drop shaped titties on display for other men, not for women.

When he runs (or does anything else physical) and his titties bounce up and down like a woman

When he wears athletic slides or socks with his legs exposed

and...I haven't seen this in person but I have seen clips online of muscular dudes taking a shower. Seeing them wash their ass is always arousing. Some of them strain to get their huge arm around their bodies to get their hand deep in between those muscular cheeks. Or when he lifts his titties up like a woman to wash under the folds.

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Knowing that they put in so much work to get so big and voluminous is what I like. My infatuation with loving muscle men has increased and idk what to do about it. A big plump chest, with huge biceps, with a screaming bulge of meat in between those defined and meaty quads gets me hard. I love how they look at themselves when they record and show off that fresh gym pump that is flowing through their body. Looking at how sexy and godly muscle body they are they want to be seen so they work hard to get on stage and wearing a thong and pose. I love how a body can be worked to have such definition that not everyone wants to obtain or put the work in for. It’s hot to Me. I could Jack off to having a man standing infront naked and just posing and flexing and show off his best body parts to me. I would shoot a big one. DD8FCCFC-A626-490F-9151-E79ECCDB31DD.jpeg
FB27AD7C-C7D7-4A55-BB4D-240B51397B3A.png
2D31CE25-81CD-45F7-AD76-8B294982FCF7.jpeg
6FF256E6-58E9-4EA0-A6E1-6EF7030A833E.jpeg

Merwin75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On instagram I have a collection of guys that I jerk off to and cum on, I'm turned on by their need to be ever bigger and their pride in showing off how big they are, they want us to admire them. Many are straight, know the gay codes and play with them: Beefy, hairy and super virile, I like that too much, they exude power and strength, it's too exciting. There are even some (IFBBO PRO) who have onlyfans and know what we're waiting for, you'll find videos where we see them jerking off, showing their muscles or fucking their girlfriends. But unfortunately it is not yet fully assumed. It is known in the world of bodybuilding that people pay to have a private session where the bodybuilder poses, see more... MR Olympia Big Ramy, I'm sure he gets paid a fortune to do that, they go to Dubai and we know that things are happening there.

https://i.postimg.cc/h49NwBM3/1f95eea8e0cfe4c5a5de8a9f33ad9490-big-muscles-mens-bodybuilding.jpg

Merwin75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like the idea that they like to show off how beefy they are. On Instagram they pose in the lockeroom, they know that people can pass and see them, they expect that to show their powers and "superiorities", they are proud men. Some of them are straight and play on gay codes, work on their looks to appear more virile; they know very well what they are doing, there are millions of us jerking off on their videos, photos. But they're so in tune with themselves, know who they are, that's not a problem. 5 years ago I think I soberly wrote on the Instagram post of an IFBPRO that "I found her body well proportioned". He then replied to me in private with the address of his onlyfans, I didn't expect it, yet he is married, has children, but gives you access to videos where he jerks off, etc. I would like all the guys to be like him...I hope one day that all these guys will dare onlyfan. + $50 per month I pay. I love masculinity, virility, strength, it makes me hard, it excites me.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Damn, I love this one so much, huge, hairy, manly, fuuuck. He makes me hard. I want to feel his strength, touch, punch his hard muscles, his big pecs, hold his powerful forearms, smell his male scent, lick his armpits...
Shredded bodybuilders do smell great. I guess it's all the testosteron seeping out their pores.

Merwin75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm so hard, on instagram I talk privately with guys like that. They love it when I say how beefy and manly I find them. That they're like gorillas and I like it when they're hairy and bulk up to be even bigger. It encourages them. They need to be admired, and I like to flatter their egos.