What would you do with me if you found me like this?

BigDixRule

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tell me your biggest fantasies/kinks. What would you do with me, sir?

View media item 13414861
View media item 13408911
Ask if you want to be pleasured or if someone tied you up like this on purpose to humiliate you. When I hear a yes in mumble, I would proceed to play with your nips then work my way down to your cock and pleasure you til I made you writhe with pleasure. I'd pull down the gag then make passionate love to your lips. Go back down on you, play with your balls and lick them with my tongue, then I'd pull your nips so hard until you screamed in ecstasy. I'd suck you until you came in my mouth then I would spit your own cum in your mouth and watch you swallow it.

I also love nerds. They are my true kink. Especially nerds with big cocks they are too virginal to do anything with. It's all about the pleasure. I will make him feel like a stallion inside to match the nerd outside. ;-)

twinkedging

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ask if you want to be pleasured or if someone tied you up like this on purpose to humiliate you. When I hear a yes in mumble, I would proceed to play with your nips then work my way down to your cock and pleasure you til I made you writhe with pleasure. I'd pull down the gag then make passionate love to your lips. Go back down on you, play with your balls and lick them with my tongue, then I'd pull your nips so hard until you screamed in ecstasy. I'd suck you until you came in my mouth then I would spit your own cum in your mouth and watch you swallow it.

I also love nerds. They are my true kink. Especially nerds with big cocks they are too virginal to do anything with. It's all about the pleasure. I will make him feel like a stallion inside to match the nerd outside. ;-)
Thanks for your reaction!
I like it to be pleasured but also to be humiliated. My favorite kink is to be edged for hours like this.

Reactions: Very kinkey

bill4494

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for your reaction!
I like it to be pleasured but also to be humiliated. My favorite kink is to be edged for hours like this.
I'd suck and stroke your lovely penis. Bring you to the edge then kiss and suck your nips and balls. Go back to your cock, keep you edged all day.

• Love
Reactions: twinkedging