What's The Riskiest Place You've Jerked Off?

dannyed88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my sleeping bag, in a tent, with two other buddies sleeping next to me. This was durning a 2 week trek in the wilderness. I hadn't blow a load in 5 days, and I needed to get a good night sleep. I pulled off my boxers, and slowly stroked the head of my cock till I nutted a strong load into the boxers I was now holding. (I was in my early 20s at the time, so every load was a strong load). I put my t-shirt I was using as a pillow in my mouth so I wouldn't make a noise when I came. Woke up in the morning, my boxers were now rigid with dried cum and basically useless. So I got up naked and found a new set of boxers in my frame pack. By this point in the trip nudity wasn't a big deal.

The next night after we had all gone to bed, I definitely head one of the other guys rustling in his sleeping bag for like 10 minutes after lights out. I think maybe he got the idea from me.

Hot story! :cool:

jim_

Expert Member
Media
How did you jerk out at the beach with your family around?

And were you alone in the classroom?

How did I do it at the beach? I mostly turned my back to my family and I was very close to the sea. The beach wasnt so crowded but probably some people a liitle further saw me with a boner in my hand. I didnt care. I just kep stroking and cummed on the waves and the sea. It was a huge release.

In the classroom, I was with a friend. We didnt have a lecture at that moment but the classrooms next to us had. We placed a newspaper with a hot woman's photo on it and jerked off next to each other over that photo.

But once I remember a friend of mine who sticked out his hard cock in the class while sitting next to me. :) It was a funny moment seeing his hard cock out of his pants and the professor at the same time.

dannyed88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How did I do it at the beach? I mostly turned my back to my family and I was very close to the sea. The beach wasnt so crowded but probably some people a liitle further saw me with a boner in my hand. I didnt care. I just kep stroking and cummed on the waves and the sea. It was a huge release.

In the classroom, I was with a friend. We didnt have a lecture at that moment but the classrooms next to us had. We placed a newspaper with a hot woman's photo on it and jerked off next to each other over that photo.

But once I remember a friend of mine who sticked out his hard cock in the class while sitting next to me. :) It was a funny moment seeing his hard cock out of his pants and the professor at the same time.

Thats so hot. All three of these.

dannyed88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have jerked off in saunas many times. I use them completely naked with no towel so there's no way to hide if someone comes in except with my hands or a water bottle. And after cuming all over my chest and stomach its risky to leave the sauna and go and take a shower (there's no walls or anything). If anyone would catch me they would most likely see my semi and the cum mixed with sweat. Not to mention probably smell it too. ;) Not been caught so far tho.

I have also jerked off in the middle of streets during the night. Sometimes I have taken off all my clothes too.

Rick2301

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
With people talking about jerking off on the beach, I found this clip yesterday. You can hear people around him. Just wait for the cum shot.
View attachment Beach Wank.mp4

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tha riskiest place I stroked my cock was in the rear of the bus coming from the airport to the resort I remember to cum ropes landing on the headrest of the seat in front of me.. almost landed on this guys black baseball hat!

Frnk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On a motorbike?
Years and years ago during a hot summer, lived just outside the city and after a long night out while driving home, was really horny. Still hot outside and bit humid decided to take the slow scenic ride home. Low traffic and decided to unzip my pants and ride the tank a little. Nice cool breeze against my cock while riding, the vibrations of the bike... Felt like cumming so found a spot right next to the road, put bike on the stand, walked around a little with hard dick and timed my cum just before a car drove past I saw coming in the distance. Still get a chuckle when I drive past that spot.

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
On a motorbike?
Years and years ago during a hot summer, lived just outside the city and after a long night out while driving home, was really horny. Still hot outside and bit humid decided to take the slow scenic ride home. Low traffic and decided to unzip my pants and ride the tank a little. Nice cool breeze against my cock while riding, the vibrations of the bike... Felt like cumming so found a spot right next to the road, put bike on the stand, walked around a little with hard dick and timed my cum just before a car drove past I saw coming in the distance. Still get a chuckle when I drive past that spot.
Yes that vibration must of been exhilarating to say the least I once managed to cum handsfree on a city bus just from the vibration on the pole as my cock was against it... worst part was that I was wearing tights with a rather short coat...

Craig885

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my sleeping bag, in a tent, with two other buddies sleeping next to me. This was durning a 2 week trek in the wilderness. I hadn't blow a load in 5 days, and I needed to get a good night sleep. I pulled off my boxers, and slowly stroked the head of my cock till I nutted a strong load into the boxers I was now holding. (I was in my early 20s at the time, so every load was a strong load). I put my t-shirt I was using as a pillow in my mouth so I wouldn't make a noise when I came. Woke up in the morning, my boxers were now rigid with dried cum and basically useless. So I got up naked and found a new set of boxers in my frame pack. By this point in the trip nudity wasn't a big deal.

The next night after we had all gone to bed, I definitely head one of the other guys rustling in his sleeping bag for like 10 minutes after lights out. I think maybe he got the idea from me.
This story got me hard

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes that vibration must of been exhilarating to say the least I once managed to cum handsfree on a city bus just from the vibration on the pole as my cock was against it... worst part was that I was wearing tights with a rather short coat...
hahahahaha LOVE to see that!

Reactions: yyzstevie

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This story got me hard
Glad you liked it man @Craig885
Yeah, it was a two week trek, and by the end of it we were all living, showering, sleeping, and basically shitting together. But some how one of the guys wouldn't take it over the edge and let us just jerk when we needed to jerk. He would say 'that's gay man' and shut it down. By the time I got to that point where I jerked in the tent I was so pent up, my balls were bigger than usual and I was basically chubbing up at the drop of a hat. I needed the relief, so I took it.

Looking back I should have just whipped it out and stroked then and there. My other buddy would have probably followed suit. But I was young at the time, 21. And I think you are just trying to fit in at that age. So I kept it to myself and my sleeping bag.

Craig885

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Glad you liked it man @Craig885
Yeah, it was a two week trek, and by the end of it we were all living, showering, sleeping, and basically shitting together. But some how one of the guys wouldn't take it over the edge and let us just jerk when we needed to jerk. He would say 'that's gay man' and shut it down. By the time I got to that point where I jerked in the tent I was so pent up, my balls were bigger than usual and I was basically chubbing up at the drop of a hat. I needed the relief, so I took it.

Looking back I should have just whipped it out and stroked then and there. My other buddy would have probably followed suit. But I was young at the time, 21. And I think you are just trying to fit in at that age. So I kept it to myself and my sleeping bag.
I never ever jerked off with friends in school because everyone was so afraid to seem gay so I get it. It sucks. Guys shouldn’t care.