What's The Riskiest Place You've Jerked Off?

HDRacer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never ever jerked off with friends in school because everyone was so afraid to seem gay so I get it. It sucks. Guys shouldn’t care.
I am glad that I had a few buddies to jack off with growing up. We did more than jack off. Even after we had girlfriends we continued to play with each other. It is just a couple of guys having fun.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1-movie theater sucked a guy while jerking myself off

2--music class--buddy of mine and i were in the room where piano was and there was a window looking out into the room--i pulled his dick out of his pants began stroking it-- then he raised up a little slid his pants to his ankles tol me suck him off so i did

just to name a couple places

number9w

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On the dance floor at a circuit party in Chicago. My boyfriend and I were doing ecstasy and were really horny seeing all of these guys with shirts off. He whipped out his cock and I thought he was just doing it to be a bit of an exhibitionist. He started stroking and so I pulled mine out too. I used to get so turned on watching him and he was getting turned on by a few guys watching. He shot a load on my forearm and I promptly shot a load on his shoes.

Yesterday in my car in the public car park before a bike ride, window down, cock in hand and my lycra shorts down to my knees with other bike riders around. Dunno what I’d say if someone offered me a hand..

sexyone1984

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
1-movie theater sucked a guy while jerking myself off

2--music class--buddy of mine and i were in the room where piano was and there was a window looking out into the room--i pulled his dick out of his pants began stroking it-- then he raised up a little slid his pants to his ankles tol me suck him off so i did

just to name a couple places

those were HOT! ANYMORE???

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
On a motorway bridge, over looking the motorway a few months ago.id been out, had a good time,n decided to wank over the incoming motorway traffic, but it was in a dark area of the motorway.
That is such a great idea. I wonder how many passing cars got a splattering and had to use their wipers?

D

deleted5501621

Remember when I was a senior in school watching my female class mates playing tennis on the court....just listening to good music and relaxing and while checking a girl I REALLY liked with her short little skirt moving on the court showing her assets started touching myself which lead to me unzipping and stroking....with my fantasizing it was the biggest cum I had those days...glad I had some clean-up materials...lol....and no I never did get with her but she was a cutie!