What's the sexual "focus?"

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With a GG woman, it is all about the pussy. Men want to get into a woman's pants to get to the pussy......

And for GG women....pleasuring the pussy is what ultimately gets women off.....whether that is oral sex, touching / rubbing her clit or vaginal penetration with a man's cock.....yes they want to be romanced....yes they want lots of foreplay.....but ultimately they want pleasure with, from or in their pussy....hope that isn't too crude.....

What's the "focus" with or for a trans woman? Realizing that all women are individuals with unique desires and needs...but I hesitate assuming that for a pre-op trans woman that her sexual focus is her dick. Or is it her ass......a simple transition from a GG woman's pussy to a trans woman's ass? I hesitate making that assumption as well.

Thoughts?

MissThing

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm definitely happy with my dick, but my focus changes depending on the situation. If I'm alone and masturbating, my focus is on my dick, but when I'm with a man, my focus is his dick. LOL. I'm sure it's different for everyone, but I'm not really interested in my ass unless I'm with a man.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I hate being asked “what can I do for you”, “what will give you pleasure”... the answer is I don’t know. I don’t know what I’m comfortable with unless I’m with a person or in a situation where... I’m comfortable. I just want to go with the flow.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hate being asked “what can I do for you”, “what will give you pleasure”... the answer is I don’t know. I don’t know what I’m comfortable with unless I’m with a person or in a situation where... I’m comfortable. I just want to go with the flow.
Hi Ms CB66---Thank you for your response. I'm the knucklehead who started this thread and asked the original questions. Sorry, as I did not mean to upset you or anyone else!! I think some men, myself included, struggle a little bit with trying to understand where and how trans women see or perceive themselves, relationships with men, sexual intimacy....all that kind of "stuff".....I did not mean any disrespect. Pleasing my partner sexually and emotionally means a great deal to me, which was the real underlying thought behind my original post.

I think I understand your response----so my question is---how does a man make you comfortable? If that is too personal, I apologize. Again--not trying to upset you or anyone else?

Reactions: cherryboom66

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hi Ms CB66---Thank you for your response. I'm the knucklehead who started this thread and asked the original questions. Sorry, as I did not mean to upset you or anyone else!! I think some men, myself included, struggle a little bit with trying to understand where and how trans women see or perceive themselves, relationships with men, sexual intimacy....all that kind of "stuff".....I did not mean any disrespect. Pleasing my partner sexually and emotionally means a great deal to me, which was the real underlying thought behind my original post.

I think I understand your response----so my question is---how does a man make you comfortable? If that is too personal, I apologize. Again--not trying to upset you or anyone else?
Honestly, the question to begin with is extremely irritating. “How does a man feel when he cums”.. can’t be answered. All men feel different things. “How does a woman feel when her nipples are played with?” All different, independent feelings as every woman has different nipples and feelings.

There will be no consensus as each and every trans woman and trans man has their own thoughts, feelings and personalities.

You haven’t upset me! :) don’t worry. Ok, how does a man make me comfortable... when they see me for me. When they value my friendship, my quirks, my flaws. When they don’t let society’s perception and hate cloud how they feel. When they are happy and proud to be seen with me. When they see me a fully rounded, functioning entity and not a fetish.

Sadly, not something I have experienced yet x

Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey--thanks again for your response! Dare I say that your response about being "comfortable" makes sense to me and is consistent with other responses I have seen and read from other trans women in other threads and other forums....you simply want to be treated like other women.....with a caring, respectful, considerate and loving approach. I certainly get what you are saying....and I'm sorry you haven't found it or experienced that yet. Thanks again for your responses. Keep smiling and have a great day.

Reactions: cherryboom66

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm definitely happy with my dick, but my focus changes depending on the situation. If I'm alone and masturbating, my focus is on my dick, but when I'm with a man, my focus is his dick. LOL. I'm sure it's different for everyone, but I'm not really interested in my ass unless I'm with a man.
I have heard / read this before from some trans women....it's all about pleasing their man, and less about pleasure for themselves.

I enjoy pleasing the woman as well, so I'm always curious about what she wants or likes. Thanks for responding.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a pleasure giver. So, it would have to be mutual pleasure most of the time. Sometimes I just want to concentrate on my lovers pleasure and other times them concentrating on mine.
I'm wired the same way---I want to give my partner pleasure. Realizing that we're all different with different desires and needs....but still interested to know how trans women think about this........What do trans women want or need? How can I please you?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honestly, the question to begin with is extremely irritating. “How does a man feel when he cums”.. can’t be answered. All men feel different things. “How does a woman feel when her nipples are played with?” All different, independent feelings as every woman has different nipples and feelings.

There will be no consensus as each and every trans woman and trans man has their own thoughts, feelings and personalities.

You haven’t upset me! :) don’t worry. Ok, how does a man make me comfortable... when they see me for me. When they value my friendship, my quirks, my flaws. When they don’t let society’s perception and hate cloud how they feel. When they are happy and proud to be seen with me. When they see me a fully rounded, functioning entity and not a fetish.

Sadly, not something I have experienced yet x
And just to be perfectly open and honest---orgasms make me feel wonderful.....and i totally love having my nipples played with!!:)