When Being Sucked, Where Do You Prefer To Cum?

When being sucked, where do you prefer to cum?

• Total voters

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Obviously, my preference would be to finish off in a woman's mouth and I'm fortunate that I have a wife who not only likes sucking cock but also enjoys swallowing every last drop when I come.

Only once or twice did I come in her mouth and most of it drool out instead of her swallowing and that was a result of her not having my cock all the way in her mouth when I came.

I've rarely come on her face during a BJ and most of the time it was accidental when again, the timing was off and I came before she could put it back in her mouth. The only time I choose to do it on purpose, most of it shot past her face anyway and landed in her hair and the bed.

But like the answer above, one of the choices should be what one's partner wants and is comfortable with.
My preference is just that, a preference. Back when we used to swing, I also made sure to discuss with the woman ahead of a BJ, what she preferred in case I came, though only one was able to get me off and she was comfortable with me coming in her mouth.

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I voted for "on their chest", but it depends. If he's really into swallowing, I'll let him swallow (not generally my personal preference because it completely removes the visual).

I could have voted with "on their face", but I despised the addition of "nasty cocksucker". Fucking hate language like that with a huge passion. Being a bit dominant during sex, yes I can and sonetimes do that, but I can't think of someone in a demeaning way who's just made me feel amazing.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It all depends on the position.

Her head hanging over the edge of the bed - on her face (aiming for a shot between her eyes - forehead to chin).

69ing - couldn't care less (I prefer when she uses her hands and mouth)

Kneeling with me lying on my back - in her mouth (love to watch).

Kneeling with me standing - I like to finish on her face and hopefully get some in her mouth. A total turn-on for her -- 99% of the time, she wants to passionately kiss and then ride me until I cum again.

Wild_Bill_Big_Cock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I doubt I am on my own when I say I want women who can take my hot load of cum straight down their throat. I just haven't met any that can handle me in that way.

I have been with over 50 women. Not one of them has been able to deepthroat me, although they have all tried. Only a few have been really good to face fuck to the point I cum in their mouth.

In my experience, having a really thick cock means good blow jobs are rare, and that means my opportunity to cum in a woman's mouth has been even rarer. I do love it when it happens though!