When Romancing The Stone (nearly Becomes) Fatal Attraction

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sagittarius84, I did not answer Scarletbegonia's question because she gave me the option of a) death by self-immolation or b) death by a thousand cuts or c) offering to fly a kamikaze mission. I've been married for over two-decades and can unequivocally state that the won-loss record for we men in cases like this are identical to the number of Super Bowl victories for the NFL Chargers football team.

Reactions: Fredneck1951

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Strange Florida News | WKMG News 6 ClickOrlando.com

Although I'm not a Florida native, I was born in a city that's often treated much like the Sunshine State-- Cleveland, Ohio. Both are thought to be in retrograde orbit around the Sun. These days my wife and I split time between the left coast (SoCal) and the west coast of Florida. :sun:

justan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Some vacationers come here and shit on the place, and sometimes become a Florida resident by incidence. That type likes to say they "Came on vacation, left on probation, came back on violation (of probation)". This occurrence could explain the colorful variety of residents.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Florida court clears way for Rebekah Jones to stay in congressional race, challenge Matt Gaetz

Things are never boring as the Sunshine State continues in retrograde orbit about the Sun. Rebekah Jones, the data scientist and erotic novelist, has been cleared to make this November's election the most entertaining in recent memory. Her opponent is the somewhat recently married Matt Gaetz, who has done his best to put distance from his past reputation as an obnoxious, sneering frat boy. Between now and the election, Gaetz and Jones should be political-sexual fireworks only a Hollywood scriptwriter could dream-up.

Almost on the undercard is former governor Charlie Crist. The perpetually tanned Mr. Florida has risen from the ashes to battle Ron DeSantis for another turn in Tallahassee. Astute observers may recall the last time Charlie was running for governor, the lifelong bachelor suddenly got married to a woman named Carole Rome. Understandably, the two were so busy with their daily schedules they seldom met-- unless it was for an important banquet or a political rally. So in the dead of night when no one was looking, they quietly got divorced.

However miracles do happen twice! As Charlie was gearing-up to run again for governor this year, love was in the air. This time around, Charlie Crist found a woman named Chelsea Grimes who has agreed to play his wife. There is no word whether they will ever occupy the same dwelling simultaneously.

There is only one Florida. :sun:

Reactions: EllieP